Pvp sucks!

Essence_of_Light

Ive been playing WZs for a good while now and every patch it seems to get more unbalanced. In 1.2 they nerfed the commando/mercs so now they are practically useless! Before 1.2 i could hold my own against 2-3 people now i have trouble holding my own with 1! They made us alot more squishy and we do alot less damage! Isnt that what a DPS class is supposed to do if they are a speced DPS? Also it doesnt help playing a WZ with only 5 or 6 people. Winning any warzone with 5 people is next to impossible. Also on my server (Mind Trick) all or almost all the imp pvpers have WH armor. I win about 3 out of every 10-12 matches, maybe i win 4 or 5 if im very lucky. It also isnt balanced if the enemy team has 6 sorcs and 2 warriors or 5 operatives and 3 sorcs. :mad: World Pvp is also dead. I go on Ilum or Outlaws Den and i see 1 or 2 people is I'm lucky. The queue time on our server usually isn't TOO bad but we still wait 4-5+ minutes. Also this is a little off topic but sometimes i get stunned even when i have a FULL resolve bar! :confused: Bioware needs to make Commando/Merc DPS stronger and better again. We're almost worthless now! Please balance Pvp Bioware! Do you guys have any of these problems?? :confused:

Ive been playing WZs for a good while now and every patch it seems to get more unbalanced. In 1.2 they nerfed the commando/mercs so now they are practically useless! Before 1.2 i could hold my own against 2-3 people now i have trouble holding my own with 1! They made us alot more squishy and we do alot less damage! Isnt that what a DPS class is supposed to do if they are a speced DPS? Also it doesnt help playing a WZ with only 5 or 6 people. Winning any warzone with 5 people is next to impossible. Also on my server (Mind Trick) all or almost all the imp pvpers have WH armor. I win about 3 out of every 10-12 matches, maybe i win 4 or 5 if im very lucky. It also isnt balanced if the enemy team has 6 sorcs and 2 warriors or 5 operatives and 3 sorcs. :mad: World Pvp is also dead. I go on Ilum or Outlaws Den and i see 1 or 2 people is I'm lucky. The queue time on our server usually isn't TOO bad but we still wait 4-5+ minutes. Also this is a little off topic but sometimes i get stunned even when i have a FULL resolve bar! :confused: Bioware needs to make Commando/Merc DPS stronger and better again. We're almost worthless now! Please balance Pvp Bioware! Do you guys have any of these problems?? :confused:

So before 1.2 it was balanced?

Hello everyone!

We appreciate feedback, both positive and negative. However, we do ask that that feedback is constructive. This post goes into more detail about what we're looking for in feedback and how to make sure your feedback is constructive and helpful.

With that in mind, we're going to go ahead and close the thread. If you have suggestions for the game, we have a forum for specific suggestions, the Suggestion Box. We encourage you to post your suggestions there!

Thank you for understanding and helping us make sure that the forums are as constructive and helpful as possible!