[Trask Ulgo] Webportal - Codex Ulgo

Silvernos

Salutations!

After months of planning, hard work and endless creativity Nosferatu (The Webdesigner) has created for Trask Ulgo (EU-RP) it's own RP Community Portal!

This is a community portal to allow for IC information to be storaged and shared among the entire community. The website -ONLY- facilitates IC information and IC related content. E.g. you can upload a picture relating to an event, art or jewelry. However you are not permitted to upload a picture of your real life dog. All content is deemed to be there on an In character basis, be it a holopicture or a diary page.

The Codex Ulgo webteam continues to implement new features as time progresses, follow the newsfeed on the website to stay informed. The Codex Ulgo webteam hopes you will find the site accomodating. Should you encounter any bugs, errors or other irregularities, do use the contact form to take up word with Nosferatu.

The Codex Ulgo webteam hopes you shall populate the portal like humping rabits and trusts upon all to spread the word across the server to see the site hustle with life and news.

As a last note: register with your INGAME CHARACTER NAME, used on the Log In screen. No last names etc. Name verification will take place prior to validating your account. Should you have multiple characters, in that case you can make multiple accounts.

Enjoy the portal!

PS: All credits for the creation go to Nosferatu! I am merely the messenger on his behalf.

And I'm sure that I can say for him; thoughts about the site, or ideas are welcome to be shared.

And as last to bring the attention to it one more time:

As a last note: register with your INGAME CHARACTER NAME, used on the Log In screen. No last names etc.

Please keep that in mind, or your account will not be activated.

Edited by Mainomai

And I'm sure that I can say for him; thoughts about the site, or ideas are welcome to be shared.

You can indeed say such. You can leave matters here and I shall forward them to Nosferatu. Or use -CONTACT- on the website itself to send him a poke.

Guilds, Events and other content is scheduled to be implemented. So they are inbound ;).

UPDATE: Overview pages have been introduced and look nice and slick.

Secondly if you are interested in providing news for "The Ulgo Insider" from either republic or empire side, use the contact form with a sample work for deliberation.

Lastly: More people to join! 158 characters have done so before you, many more to follow.

What is this doing on the third page?

Updates:

- You can now view how many people viewed your content.

- 200 characters registered.

- And still a requirement for reporters! So you feel like working for "The Ulgo Insider?" Contact us today!

• 7 years later...