Mercenary healer,what stats???? Where to find good equipment????

Ximeus

I have about 2100 of power but i lack of other things. I have 500/600 of alacrity,critical and so. I don't have seen right my endurance and mastery.

I have found a player ingame that i need much more,a lot more of those stats,power is fine atm.

So i need to know where to find good equipment and what stats i need for be good at lvl 70????

Edited by Ximeus

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Healers of all classes need only Critical or Alacrity earpieces, implants and enhancements. For Mods you want Lethal Mods. Power and Endurance are present by default in all the aforementioned. Never equip anything that contains any of the other stats (Defence, Accuracy, Absorb, Shield etc).

Earpieces, implants, and enhancements generally will contain 'Adept' (for Critical) or 'Quick Savant' (for Alacrity) in thier names.

For Relics the best types for Healers are Focussed Retribution and Serendipitous Assault. Grab one of each of the best quality you can get.

Once you hit level 70 it's probably safe to assume that Mercenaries should be aiming for roughly the same stat balances as the other two healing classes (Operatives and Sorcerors).

In which case aim to have 40%+ Critical chance, with the rest of your enhancements etc being Alacrity based.

At level 70, after augmenting, you want a your total Critical stat allocation to be slightly higher than your total Alacrity stat allocation. Crit allocation being maybe 100-200-ish higher than Alacrity.

These are only rough numbers, so long as you're in that ballpark you should be fine.

You can get 210 rated mods etc from the vendors in the Supplies area of Fleet, and higher rated stuff from the GTN, loot drops, and by crafting.

By the way, Dulfy's SWTOR site has great guides etc for most classes, and tons of other info, I highly recommend that everyone has it bookmarked in thier browser:

http://dulfy.net/category/swtor/

Hope that helped

:)

Edited by jojobanutz

• 1 month later...
If you could make a guide that would be great. It seems sorc and op heals are doing much better than merc heals :confused:

I can try to create one but i would appreciate it if some other Merc/Mando heal players help me in this case ;) because i would like to have more opinions/point of views for the guide.

Yep Sorc and Operative heals have got more Healing Output/ more healing potential at the moment.

Operatives/Scoundrels are far ahead in case of healing potential but they lose a lot of HPS if you interrupt or cc them. Keeping up the HoTs is not so easy aswell and you have to keep an eye on your energy.

Sorcs/Sages are a bit behind but almost all important heals are instant - so interrupts/ccs do not have that much of an impact on their healing output and you have the possibility to restore energy every time you need it/when it is necessary. They have a great HPS output under pressure because they have got a very strong selfheal ability.

Mercs/Mandos are behind those two because they got less healing potential, you have to keep always an eye on your energy (Merc/Mando heal withouth energy is complete useless - there are arena tactics like:

"Do not CC the Merc Heal because he will run out of energy soon if we pressure the Damage Dealers")

and Important heals can be interrupted aswell but the burst healing of a Merc/Mando is insane ;) and that is the reason why this healer is so much fun.

The Defense of a Merc/Mando heal is also very very strong since 5.0.

If you know what to do and if you have a decent Tank on your side you are able to live forever^^.

1. Sorc/Sage

1 Target - 10,643 HPS

2 Targets - 13,380 HPS

3 Targets - 14,942 HPS

4 Targets - 15,785 HPS

8 Targets - 19,586 HPS

2. Operative/Scoundrel

1 Target - 11,544 HPS

2 Targets - 14,270 HPS

3 Targets - 18,609 HPS

4 Targets - 22,916 HPS

8 Targets - 28,587 HPS