How are guild conquest leaders counted?

Darth_Sidewinder

I am looking for an answer to a simple question: how is the position and the amount of points on the conquest leaderboard for individual characters counted?

I have been searching for hours, but neither of the dozens of guild guides or guild conquest guides on the internet seems to be able to answer this simple question.

Please note I do NOT mean the planetary conquest board, but simply the board that says "Conquest Leaders" (bottom right corner of the first guild tab) that shows how much different individual characters have contributed. WHAT have they contributed? To WHAT? And how is it counted? Is it how many weekly conquest points they have? Or?

It's just that I have been trying to figure it out and the numbers don't seem to make any sense in relation to anything (some of our characters who have been playing the same content together with others show lower on the board, etc.)

That listing shows how many points an individual character has contributed towards the guild's conquest total. Even if characters run the same content it can vary based on the player's stronghold bonuses or whether or not they've already received credit on a given day for something that's once per day or once per legacy. Also, if they joined the guild after another character the points will reflect only those earned while a member of the guild, not before.

That listing shows how many points an individual character has contributed towards the guild's conquest total. Even if characters run the same content it can vary based on the player's stronghold bonuses or whether or not they've already received credit on a given day for something that's once per day or once per legacy. Also, if they joined the guild after another character the points will reflect only those earned while a member of the guild, not before.

Thanks! That's what I thought, only it didn't seem to make sense. The stronghold bonuses etc may explain some of it.

I still don't understand, however, why it sometimes shows some member on the top of the list and then suddenly, they disappear (while the points of everyone else remain the same). Is that some bug?