(Master) FP queue bug

So I decide to queue up for master flashpoints as dps (75) obviously takes a while, so I'm sitting here for a good 15 minutes or so behind my PC watching youtube while staring at a screen waiting for queue. Finally the queue pops and I press accept with about 1:47 remaining, wait a few seconds for everyone to accept and then the next menu with "travel now" etc appears. I mouse back to SWTOR to press travel now as like I said before I was doing nothing so might aswell instant travel, and the moment I hit the button I see the (fake) loading screen appear indicating my character is being forced to log out due to inactivity.

Logging back into the game obviously I'm no longer part of the group, but not just that I'm also unable to requeue for any pve activity(no debuff or any indicator saying I'm queue barred for x amount of time, just unable to queue again).

Fix your game please.

Edited by Raving_Ravec

Or, maybe, next time, while waiting for the queue to pop, you could do some CQ stuff like dailies, so you don't get logged out due to inactivity. You can still watch, or at least, listen to, Youtube while doing dailies - I do it all the time. 🙂

Or, maybe, next time, while waiting for the queue to pop, you could do some CQ stuff like dailies, so you don't get logged out due to inactivity. You can still watch, or at least, listen to, Youtube while doing dailies - I do it all the time. 🙂

Or maybe they can fix the game. Clicking accept queue isn't enough? How can I be inactive if I'm literally clicking a button (two even)

Or maybe they can fix the game. Clicking accept queue isn't enough? How can I be inactive if I'm literally clicking a button (two even)

No. Clicking "Accept Queue" isn't enough. "Active' means "moving around at least from time to time".

People have a similar (and long-standing) complaint about GTN trading - we often don't move around while posting and browsing the GTN, and people complain about being disconnected as a result.

For GTN traders, the solution is self-evidently simple: tap a movement key from time to time. The same applies to your situation.

No. Clicking "Accept Queue" isn't enough. "Active' means "moving around at least from time to time".

People have a similar (and long-standing) complaint about GTN trading - we often don't move around while posting and browsing the GTN, and people complain about being disconnected as a result.

For GTN traders, the solution is self-evidently simple: tap a movement key from time to time. The same applies to your situation.

Don't even need to move the character. Just moving the camera is enough for activity.

Don't even need to move the character. Just moving the camera is enough for activity.

Moving the camera without turning the character, or moving the camera in a way that also turns the character? (The latter counts as turning the camera, obviously, which *is* enough to reset the activity timer.)

EDIT: Ugh. I suck. It counts as turning the *character*.

Edited by SteveTheCynic