Vette's shock collar repeating conversation

Highsis

I almost finished act 1 and Vette has been telling me she won't talk unless I remove her shock collar like 3 times. I noticed this mission only pops up when I finished main quest on one planet. If I run out of my main quests to have this conversation(basically if I see the ending with her collar on), would I forfeit the chance progress her story for good, or would I still be able to see through her story?

I was wondering how long I can delay removing her collar, but I didn't want to forfeit Vette's story.

• 2 weeks later...

If you wait till after act 1 there is a funny conversion between Vette and jaesa if you shock Vette in front of Jaesa at the start of act 2.

SPOILER!!! for the ones who missed it and dont want to level a new sith warrior to 30 here

Edited by TTN_Fedmahn

• 3 years later...
This is a massive let down. Rolled my 3rd warrior just to see what would happen if you left it on and its just the same conversation every day. Not even original. No reason to keep playing this toon now.

I can't imagine why someone who you're keeping as chattel wouldn't want to speak with you.

It's a "But-Thou-Must" situation. Kinda sad, but who really cares?

I do. I'm a Dark Lord of the Sith and I can't break one mouthy Twilek brat? I'd remove her collar...and then graduate to shattering her knee caps, or planting wasp eggs under her skin.

Makes it kind of hard to get into character when the most monstrous thing I can do to my slaves is begrudgingly accept how strong-willed they are, especially when I know Vette hasn't yet been introduced to real pain and horror.

I do. I'm a Dark Lord of the Sith and I can't break one mouthy Twilek brat? I'd remove her collar...and then graduate to shattering her knee caps, or planting wasp eggs under her skin.

Makes it kind of hard to get into character when the most monstrous thing I can do to my slaves is begrudgingly accept how strong-willed they are, especially when I know Vette hasn't yet been introduced to real pain and horror.

And inability to kill Queen does not bother you? And if you can not punish an open betrayal, should you really care about minor stubbornness?

You are not allowed to be a real maniac (or a true Sith, for that matter), have to work around it.

Though, I heard you can get rid of your old companions in new upcoming chapters.