The Cartel Market is now on the Public Test Server!

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some really really preliminary thoughts on the Cartel Market.

1. I was hoping to buy additional characters slots but alas... I don't see them anywhere.

2. I was really really REALLY hoping to purchase the Legacy unlocks with Cartel Coins. There is an option to use either credits OR Cartel Coins when purchasing expanded inventory. I'd like to at least see this for the legacy stuff.

3. The "packs" are crap. They are a cheap ploy to have people waste actual money to purchase the same crap over and over and over again hoping to get a specific item. Just let me buy what I want to buy.

4. The carbonite animation is absolutely awesome. Please remove the cool down so I can spam it over and over and over again and watch it.

5. Was hoping to much more in the way of convenience items. Like massively reduced (permanent) cooldowns on quick travel and the like.

6. Don't really see any cool looking armor/clothing. Was hoping for something fresh and new.

7. The scaling speeders are brilliant. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Lots of the stuff in here is geared toward getting money from the F2P people. I get that... Some sort of filter would be nice :D

9. Please reduce the single use cooldown on quick travel to like 1 Cartel Coin.

10. I'm out of Cartel Coins on PTS. Excuse me sir... may I have more please????

I'm one of these people that don't think the subscription is worth one operation a week, so was most interested in the pay options for just ops.

As far as I can see its 240cc for weekly passes.

To equip purple op gear do you need to buy authorization: artifact equipment for 1200cc or authorization: event equipment requisiton for 175cc ?

Would that be a one time payment or every time you want to equip?

I love shopping...

I'm with you, i prefer to know what i'm buying instead of risking losing my cc for things i may already have.

Also notice that the legacy Improved Speeder Piloting I, II, and III as well as ALL of the species legacy unlocks are there. I wish i hadn't gone and spent credits on doing that :(

I'm one of these people that don't think the subscription is worth one operation a week, so was most interested in the pay options for just ops.

As far as I can see its 240cc for weekly passes.

To equip purple op gear do you need to buy authorization: artifact equipment for 1200cc or authorization: event equipment requisiton for 175cc ?

Would that be a one time payment or every time you want to equip?

To equip the ops gear you would need "authorization: artifact equipment for 1200cc"

To equip the event stuff like the Sand People gear from the last one you would need "authorization: event equipment requisiton for 175c"

looks like a one time purchase but not sure

Didn't like gamble-packs when City of Heroes did it but occasionally got the free ones that long-term subscribers could "buy" for free, not invested enough in this game to even consider it here, especially at the assumed prices I've seen so far.

My main interest has been in whether we'll see the chance to purchase more server slots and/or server transfers. Haven't seen anything about those, and can't get on PTS myself at the moment, does anyone know if they're in the lineup thusfar, and if so, and if they have a coin-price listed, what it is?

Alot of novilty items, alot of ok-ish gear, sabre crystals, mounts, pets.... I do see alot of people paying for this stuff. Hell im ashamed to say i will prob pay for some of this stuff and im going to remain a subscriber.

My one question is this, (prob me worrying over pointless details) as a subscriber i wont be needing to fork out Cartel coins for things like show legacy name, unify colours, hide helm slots etc etc right?

They may also want to consider lowering the credit cost for species unlocks (in game creds) and putting a cred cap for the F2P players. 320 CC seems a little low to me in my opinion.

Some really really preliminary thoughts on the Cartel Market.

1. I was hoping to buy additional characters slots but alas... I don't see them anywhere.

2. I was really really REALLY hoping to purchase the Legacy unlocks with Cartel Coins. There is an option to use either credits OR Cartel Coins when purchasing expanded inventory. I'd like to at least see this for the legacy stuff.

3. The "packs" are crap. They are a cheap ploy to have people waste actual money to purchase the same crap over and over and over again hoping to get a specific item. Just let me buy what I want to buy.

4. The carbonite animation is absolutely awesome. Please remove the cool down so I can spam it over and over and over again and watch it.

Number 3 sounds just like the Mass Effect multiplayer spectre packs. That's the new trend in online fleecing. They say gambling is illegal, but alas, EA has perfected the art. It's a bunch of bollocks!