Eternity Vault & Karagga's Palace Nightmare Mode

Hey!

It seems that Bioware is putting new member in the Swtor team!

It might be interesting to spend time to see an extension for the redesign (difficulty, mechanical ...) of the two operations mentioned in title

I'm sure it would please all PVE players and require little work in the end!

in former times we had ev and kp master mode. these operations were more easy than the other veteran mode operations. after adjusting the operations with 4.0, they were deactivated, because you could equip your toon nearly complete, just by running these operations.

so without added mechanics they just would add 2 complete boring master mode operations for people to farm something.

if you want to do ev or kp master mode, do the 16mode with 8 ppl.

Honestly I would love to see EV and KP NIM. I've never really experienced either on tier those raids were always jokes even when I was a VG tank wearing strength gear to be stronger and had no clue what a cool down was or what my rotation was EV and KP on all modes were ez mode. I wouldn't mind having them back but scaled up properly.

That said I wouldn't mind having them as long as it doesn't impede on their progress making another new raid. Which in my opinion needs to include Malgus and Kephess.

There is no real reason to bring these back, apart from getting the achievements for them. They do not and will not pose any significant challenge, they will not be run cause there is no point, no special drops, no gear, no nothing from these ops. There is 0 reason for them.

There is no real reason to bring these back, apart from getting the achievements for them. They do not and will not pose any significant challenge, they will not be run cause there is no point, no special drops, no gear, no nothing from these ops. There is 0 reason for them.

What a negative nancy. I just explained why I want them back. They could make them challenging and it would be fun. I get sick of raids when I do them too much but I don't remember when the last time I did an EV or KP HM was because for my guild there's no point. Scale everything properly and it would be fun. Some of us play this game for fun, not just spend 12 hours a day grinding acheivements like you mero.

• 3 weeks later...
Why would you want them to spend any time on the oldest raids in the game?

Idk man why do peeps spend any time at all doing any of the oldest content in the game? You might not understand why but thousands are having a great time playing every aspect of this game every week (even the old on rails starfighter stuff) even the stuff you arent interested in. Shocking right?

What a negative nancy. I just explained why I want them back. They could make them challenging and it would be fun. I get sick of raids when I do them too much but I don't remember when the last time I did an EV or KP HM was because for my guild there's no point. Scale everything properly and it would be fun.

Obvious

Idk man why do peeps spend any time at all doing any of the oldest content in the game? You might not understand why but thousands are having a great time playing every aspect of this game every week (even the old on rails starfighter stuff) even the stuff you arent interested in. Shocking right?

Obvious

:rolleyes: I play everything, thank you. I just think it would be a colossal waste of dev time resurrecting 2 ancient raids that were never special to begin with (just a buffed up version of the HM ones).

dev resources are not infinite and this game is already on the stingy side with content releases. much better spending them on new stuff.

Some of us play this game for fun, not just spend 12 hours a day grinding acheivements like you mero.

If the game wouldnt be fun for me, I would not be here :)

Everyone understands fun in his own way. I am not trying to be negative here, but I took part in these threads in the past. Besides these 2 ops you have EC, SaV, TfB, DF, DP in NiM mode. Then you have ToS and Rav, which are HM, but certain bosses are NiM level so to say. Adding 2 more will not dramatically improve the situation. You still have the new ops to proggress on with a new operation coming in "Onslaught" so I really do not see a point for the Devs to come back to EV/KP. As we know them, if they introduce something, it would most probably break something else....

BTW farming achievements did not take 12 hours a day :) its about planing and executing. If I managed it having a wife and 2 kids imagine how fast the no-lifers would get it.

in several discussions i had about this topic, the most players doing harder veteran mode operations, won't like to have a master mode for kp and ev. they even won't do it, because they are so bored about these 2 ones. they even won't take part in conquest runs.

mostly the pro speakers are more the casual players. they all are throwing around the same arguments and claiming, that it is not about loot or something; just the challenge.

but at the end, if you tell them to do the 16person veteran mode with just 8 players, they reject. at the end, the 16p vm is the 8m mm, just without the components you get.

so for me it seems, that it is just the rewards they are interested in and they think, that they can do it easiely, because they mostly pass these operations easy. and if it is just because of the loot, i don't really see the need for this.

the only interesting thing would be, to get a real master mode for these operations. so with new add groups, more mechanics and different ones. but that also means tons of dev hours to do so. at the end, you are just re-using the environment- and character assets.

personally i would like to see these work hours invested in a new operation. because even if they would re-do kp and ev in a nice master mode, it still is kp and ev and still the people would be bored about, no matter how hard it is.

it is totally fine if you have a different opinion, but at the end this is a discussion board and to we could give our opinion about it, too.

if you tell them to do the 16person veteran mode with just 8 players, they reject. at the end, the 16p vm is the 8m mm, just without the components you get.

Good point, this is actually almost true. NiM was only HP and dmg increased so technically this example can simulate the old NiM mode.