Conquest Question

DarkTergon

When the conquest ends this week will we be getting the old rewards or the new ones.

And, are the goals still the same for this week. It says 15k personal, and 170k (small yield),

or do we have to get the higher amounts of the new CQ (even though it says the old ones)

Especially as the CQ resets after 6.0 (hopefully...lol)

As posted by Eric 2 days after conquest started and people had already chosen which planet to invade. Mind the emboldened section.

Hey all!

Some good reminders in here already so I thought I would tack on a few reminders as well. Most of these are known already but good to get them in one place ahead of Onslaught's launch next week.

• Galactic Command Rank is resetting to 0 for all characters.
  • The Achievements for earning Command Rank 300 on Classes will become Feats of Strength with Onslaught's launch.
  • Numerous currencies are being converted to credits at a low rate. Command Point Consumables, Alliance Recon Data, Command Tokens, Command Gear Pieces, and Unassembled Components.
  • All utilities will be reset on launch day so be sure to spend your points when you login.
  • All set bonuses are now on item shells instead of armorings, this change is retroactive.
  • Conquest Guild Targets for this week's Conquest will be judged against the NEW values, not the existing ones. You will also receive NEW Guild rewards for completing them. This has no effect on Personal Conquests.
  • No reason to stockpile Command Crates either as they will not convert into Renown crates and Command Tokens will become credits.
  • All Legacy Perks for GC will now affect Renown. The Commanding Legacy Perk has been adjusted, it no longer stacks but is a 25% increase for Renown gain across the Legacy.

Thanks all!

-eric

As you'd imagine, there has been quite a bit if uproar over this as many people chose their invasion target based upon the old value, expecting to have to hit that value, and not the new 3+ times larger values while still earning points at the old rate. Next Tuesday is going to be a lovely **** storm.

Edited by ceryxp

As posted by Eric 2 days after conquest started and people had already chosen which planet to invade. Mind the emboldened section.

As you'd imagine, there has been quite a bit if uproar over this as many people chose their invasion target based upon the old value, expecting to have to hit that value, and not the new 3+ times larger values while still earning points at the old rate. Next Tuesday is going to be a lovely **** storm.

well that's a load of ........ Thanks for the reply though :) What are the new values, didn't do CQ on PTS, never took much notice...lol

Edited by DarkTergon

Personal Goal: 50k although Eric suggests it might only be 15k for this Tuesday

Guild Invasion: 500k for small, 2m for medium and 5m for large. These are what guilds will be scored by this Tuesday.

thank you :)

So....some bright spark decides Conquest is too easy to get, so they increase what's needed for personal, and guild to achieve the targets, BUT in order to keep it fair for smaller guilds, points rewarded on the CQ list are going to be increased, so that people can manage it, by doing conquest stuff, and not other stuff. Fair enough, sounds like a good idea, people who do conquest, will still get their rewards, earned roughly the same way, and taking about the same time.

BUT then some idiot changes the rules this week after most people have chosen targets, that the need the new goals to reach the guild target, the increased target, but doesn't change how the pints are earned, so that small guilds, who normally don't go for medium planets, are now facing a medium planet target if they want to get conquest. So some small guilds who just about manage a 170k total, are now getting royally screwed because some idiot didn't think before he bashed his head off the keyboard.....

Edited by DarkTergon

thank you :)

So....some bright spark decides Conquest is too easy to get, so they increase what's needed for personal, and guild to achieve the targets, BUT in order to keep it fair for smaller guilds, points rewarded on the CQ list are going to be increased, so that people can manage it, by doing conquest stuff, and not other stuff. Fair enough, sounds like a good idea, people who do conquest, will still get their rewards, earned roughly the same way, and taking about the same time.

BUT then some idiot changes the rules this week after most people have chosen targets, that the need the new goals to reach the guild target, the increased target, but doesn't change how the pints are earned, so that small guilds, who normally don't go for medium planets, are now facing a medium planet target if they want to get conquest. So some small guilds who just about manage a 170k total, are now getting royally screwed because some idiot didn't think before he bashed his head off the keyboard.....

I need 16 more command encryptions to finish unlocking a room on my guild's flagship. I was on track to get 15 from conquest this week. We only ever reach the small yield (usually go over by about 50k). Now, there is no way we'll reach 500k, not with the points that are available in this conquest. So now I have to buy 16 command encryptions instead of just 1, and conquest is dead to us because the new points system is a big FU to solo players (on PTS they had even removed a couple of the solo objectives, galactic rampage being completely gone for each week). They have completely undone everything they just did with update 5.10.3 in June. We did the ******* work. We should get our ******* rewards.

I need 16 more command encryptions to finish unlocking a room on my guild's flagship. I was on track to get 15 from conquest this week. We only ever reach the small yield (usually go over by about 50k). Now, there is no way we'll reach 500k, not with the points that are available in this conquest. So now I have to buy 16 command encryptions instead of just 1, and conquest is dead to us because the new points system is a big FU to solo players (on PTS they had even removed a couple of the solo objectives, galactic rampage being completely gone for each week). They have completely undone everything they just did with update 5.10.3 in June. We did the ******* work. We should get our ******* rewards.

They got rid of Galactic Rampage?? Why? Was it gone on PTS3? That definately suxs

They got rid of Galactic Rampage?? Why? Was it gone on PTS3? That definately suxs

It was gone from each week that I checked. Other weeks had other objectives removed, as well. For example, about a month ago (that was the last time I did a side-by-side comparison) conquest had the objective Daily Missions: Iokath, which is infinitely repeatable. The objective was on live but missing from PTS. Another one that I remember right now is the infinitely repeatable objectives for doing heroics during Dantooine week were largely, if not completely, removed. Again, this was on PTS, and they may keep those objectives in when 6.0 goes live, but all information that we have shows that solo players and small guilds are getting screwed. So, screw playing your way. If you want to do conquest you have to play BW's way.

Edited by ceryxp
typos

It was gone from each week that I checked. Other weeks had other objectives removed, as well. For example, about a month ago (that was the last time I did a side-by-side comparison) conquest had the objective Daily Missions: Iokath, which is infinitely repeatable. The objective was on live but missing from PTS. Another one that I remember right now is the infinitely repeatable objectives for doing heroics during Dantooine week were largely, if not completely, removed. Again, this was on PTS, and they may keep those objectives in when 6.0 goes live, but all information that we have shows that solo players and small guilds are getting screwed. So, screw playing your way. If you want to do conquest you have to play BW's way.

Hopefully it was just a bug, or maybe a test they they hopefully won't go through with. Can't imagine anyone being happy with rampage being removed :(

Hopefully it was just a bug, or maybe a test they they hopefully won't go through with. Can't imagine anyone being happy with rampage being removed :(

it wasn't a bug.

They did it on purpose.

They also never implemented infinite planetary heroics on the other planets when they could have after they did it for the Dantooine invasion week.

I think it was a test.

They saw people use it instead of the "regular" objectives

And they took it out

That's my theory anyway.