Slicing for UT?

HoofFlexerXL

I'm thinking of changing my crew skills around and wanted a opinion. Right now im cybertech/scavenging/slicing but im thinking of dropin slicing for underground trading. before the nurf to slicing i had UT but switched for slicing now im thinking about switching back should i or should i hope for a slicing fix. i'm at 200 slicing

I'm thinking of changing my crew skills around and wanted a opinion. Right now im cybertech/scavenging/slicing but im thinking of dropin slicing for underground trading. before the nurf to slicing i had UT but switched for slicing now im thinking about switching back should i or should i hope for a slicing fix. i'm at 200 slicing

If you want to have the materials to make blue/purple items in cybertech without having to buy them from other players, or get them from alts, take underworld trading. You can level cybertech to 400 without it, but you won't be able to make the specialty items.

Depends on how many companions you have. If you got about 2 or more, run as many Rich slicing missions you can in hopes of getting some UT missions and cybenetic blue prints and then drop it if you want.

Though you will probably make much more money from manufacturing ship upgrades then slicing nodes.