<Jen'jidai> - The Most Dangerous of all are the Jedi that Fall

Luniara

Hard Mode Level 55 TFB

Jen'jidai killed HM 55 Writing Horror on 4/18/2013 at 9:35PM EST.

http://i622.photobucket.com/albums/tt310/mfannon1/Screenshot_2013-04-18_21_35_43_372920_zpseeb652ca.jpg

Jen'jidai killed HM 55 The Dread Guards on 4/18/2013 at 10:12PM EST.

http://i622.photobucket.com/albums/tt310/mfannon1/Screenshot_2013-04-18_22_12_12_657140_zps52701de4.jpg

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The PvP Department is actively searching for more members who are interested in PvP at 55, we are hoping to get together a Solid rated team so we can do competitive pvp. We also do normal warzones every day at all different times ;D

Need help gearing for new raid content? We run lvl 55 HM's during the day! Get your grind on.

In other news: Jen'jidai welcomes our newest members: Sith Adept Axwell and Sith Adept Bill. We are happy to have you on the team.

Edited by Xenith

Whether you live to drive your enemies before you in PVP

To boldly /flex your skills, destroying the enemy in Operations

Or using your wit and wisdom for some crafty RP

We are looking for you. We are Jen'jidai. Join Us.

Please see my signature for more details.

Edited by V_Master

Here at Jen'jidai, we really care about our members. Since I joined back in 2010, prior to SWTOR's launch, I've met some amazing people along the way. At least every few months, we get together...whether it's flying down from New York, driving from Alabama or simply a 3 hour drive up the coast of Florida and we all have a blast together.

Because of Jen'jidai, I've met some great friends that have truly been here for me; in game and out. As guild leader, I try to return the kindness members have shown me through the years and I listen and refuse to set someone's feelings aside because this is a game. Forget ranks, who's in charge of who and all that crap...everyone is important in Jen'jidai. Our community works. Our community, through it's ups and downs and random bad eggs...thrives and wants to succeed together.

Give us a chance. Come take a look and come get to know us.

http://www.jenjidai.com

Citizens of the galaxy greetings and salutations! Here at Jen'Jidai we are not only part of the TOR community as a guild a larger gaming community itself - Legend Gaming. For more information check out our forum site here to figure out if JJ is a good fit for you.

Hello,

Just stopping in to say thanks for the welcome. I've spent quite a bit of time doing warzones with other members in Jen'Jidai and it has been a blast! I love the guild and there is almost always something going on or people to play with. I solo'd last night for the first time since joining. If you are looking for a community feel that also happens to successfully run PVP and PVE content regularly and successfully while having fun then look no further!

Making a testament to this guild, I am an Elder, and have been with this guild for this chapter for 2 years, and also with another chapter before for about the same time period. Jen'Jidai has staying power, and we aren't going anywhere. The majority of us have keep subscribing, as we believe in the future of this game and enjoy it. In fact, we have just passed the 5-year mark for the guild (Legend Gaming {legend-gaming.net}.

For new players, even the free-to-play players, there is a spot here for you, should you really want it, fill out our application, and make it through the rest of the interview process. Believe me, it has been well worth it. The friends you make, the bonds you seal, and the fun you will have even more than just the game itself make it worth it.

Whether you are hardcore and play everyday or casual (couple times each week), whether it's PVP or PVE/Raiding or both, and/or if you like RP-ing, we have places for you.

With the new expansion on Makeb, you will get with a good guild for leveling purposes, after all there is a lot of pvp on this server, and with everyone leveling on one planet you'll be sure to see some action.

Come apply today.

Eventually all things end.

It is with a great deal of sadness that I am saying Goodbye to Jen’jidai. It has been awesome interacting with some incredible people over the past year and a half, you know who you are. That is not to say that I am leaving the game, I will still be here doing what I do, however the Ruling Authority (Not Luniara, however, I love her.) and I do not see eye to eye and as such, I have been banned from the community.

I have made many friends and I would hope that we will continue to be such once this day has passed. Please feel free to continue to stalk me in game, if you see me. (you know who you are) If you are on my facebook, please feel free to stalk me there as well. To those of you who I did not get the chance to know better, I am sorry we did not have the chance, but I am certain that you are just as awesome as everyone else..

<3 Minali

Edited by Nadiya

• 2 weeks later...

Whether you PVP

Enjoy running Operations

or using your wit for Roleplaying

We do that!

Join Jen'jidai

Please see my signature for more details!

On top of all that, We'd like to acknowledge our newest member Anoron! Welcome to our side of the galaxy!

Please see the OP for news of Jen'jidai!

Thank you!

We are saddened by this announcement Luniara, Jen'jidai has been a great addition to Jung Ma.

Best wishes to everyone as they move on to other guilds.