List and Chart of PvP Valor Ranks / Valor Points

Bubble_Boy

Here's a table and chart of the various valor ranks and their required valor points.

The values shown have been gathered from various players and I haven't extrapolated any of them. The "*" represent missing values. The line graphic, however, was drawn based on the trend of the various values gathered:

http://imgur.com/a/v6bcv

Feel free to provide numbers for the missing ranks.

Well there's not much I can reply to that. All I can say is that I personally recorded the numbers you see by inspecting various players and noting their rank and valor points needed for next level.

If indeed I made mistakes, do let me know and I'll see to it they're corrected. Screen shots backing up your statement would go a long way too.

Cheers !

Well there's not much I can reply to that. All I can say is that I personally recorded the numbers you see by inspecting various players and noting their rank and valor points needed for next level.

If indeed I made mistakes, do let me know and I'll see to it they're corrected. Screen shots backing up your statement would go a long way too.

Cheers !

Definately a mistake. Probably a bug on biowares part but I'm rank 48 valor and I've played 100's of PVP matches at about 1000 points per match. Based on your chart I should get from 1 to 48 in about 10 matches.

Definately a mistake. Probably a bug on biowares part but I'm rank 48 valor and I've played 100's of PVP matches at about 1000 points per match. Based on your chart I should get from 1 to 48 in about 10 matches.

I think you need to learn to add. It's not cumulative valor points- it's incremental. Each rank requires the number listed on his chart. So valor rank x requiring 1500 valor points is 1500 points from the time you hit valor rank x. If you get 1000 pts a match, in 10 matches you'd have 10,000 points (cumulative). Add up the ranks until you hit 10,000. You wouldn't even be rank 10 yet.

Edited by MPagano

You're reading it wrong, your valor points reset to 0 after each rank up. So rank 1 require 0 points, rank 2 requires you earn 1000, reank 3 requires you to earn 1100 after you hit rank 2, and so on.

I might be missing something but I usually get 1000-1300 V points per warzone and I takes a few wz's to level. One thing I can tell you for sure is that from valor level 36-37 isnt a 100 point difference.

It's incremental- not comprehensive. His chart says that the difference between lvl 36 and lvl 37 is 100 more points. So level 36 required 7,910 valor. To hit rank 37, you ill need 100 more points than you needed to hit rank 36, i.e. 8,010 points.

You're misreading the chart if you think in any way shape or form that you can go to 1-48 in 10 matches.

The chart lists the additional valor required on top of whatever valor you already have to acquire the next rank.

That is, to say if you have 0 valor, and gain 1000 valor, you will move from rank 1 to rank 2. To move from rank 2 to rank 3 however, you need an additional 1100 valor.

So assuming you won every time and got 1000 valor every time, it'd take one match to go from 1 to 2, and then two more matches to go from 2 to 3. That's two ranks in three matches.

Edited by ErrantMercenary

You're misreading the chart if you think in any way shape or form that you can go to 1-48 in 10 matches.

The chart lists the additional valor required on top of whatever valor you already have to acquire the next rank.

That is, to say if you have 0 valor, and gain 1000 valor, you will move from rank 1 to rank 2. To move from rank 2 to rank 3 however, you need an additional 1100 valor.

So assuming you won every time and got 1000 valor every time, it'd take one match to go from 1 to 2, and then two more matches to go from 2 to 3. That's two ranks in three matches.

Yeah, when it said "Valor Points" I assumed it was "Valor Points Total", not "Valor Points to Next Rank".

Valor points between ranks is sorta useless for computing how many warzones left til BM (and that's what I was trying to figure out looking at the chart).

Yeah, when it said "Valor Points" I assumed it was "Valor Points Total", not "Valor Points to Next Rank".

Valor points between ranks is sorta useless for computing how many warzones left til BM (and that's what I was trying to figure out looking at the chart).

How so? You just have to add the numbers listed at all the ranks between you and Battlemaster.

Let me assure you: If that rank is anywhere under 55, this is not an exercise you want to partake in anyway.

Few things to add.

First learn to read charts before you make comments. At each valor level you reset to 0 valor and must obtain enough valor required for the next level.

Second If you do not think BM gear is worth it fight someone who has full BM while you are in your champion gear and see how close you get to killing them.

Third if pvp is a grind for you then don't play.

Great chart btw. Maybe one day I will get to 100 valor

• 4 weeks later...

Since I'm valor rank 84, I'll provide some insight.

For each level 70 to 79, the valor requirement goes up about 5,000 per level.

For each level 80-89, the valor requirement goes up about 10,000 per level.

At valor rank 84, it is roughly 155,000 valor to reach 85.

• 2 weeks later...