Jadus surely is forgiving

Slowpokeking

And he promoted the previous Keeper to Minister of Intelligence. Honestly, I didn't find surprising, having in mind how calm and assured of himself he was with Keeper, when you first met him on DK, unlike his idiot daughter, who's a big joke on Sith stereotypes running rampant.

Either way, one of the best moments in the game by far, storywise. :)

And he promoted the previous Keeper to Minister of Intelligence. Honestly, I didn't find surprising, having in mind how calm and assured of himself he was with Keeper, when you first met him on DK, unlike his idiot daughter, who's a big joke on Sith stereotypes running rampant.

Either way, one of the best moments in the game by far, storywise. :)

Glad I got the choice to kill Zhorrid!

I played IA again and this time decide to join him, so I have to betray Watcher Two, I feel sorry for her and worried about her fate.

However he spared Watcher Two and promoted her to Keeper like the other route, that's nice.

He spares Watcher 2 but she never forgave me for betraying her:(

No more Snu Snu from her:(:(:(

Edited by AshlaBoga

What's canon for IA? All the neutral choices right, so you don't ally with Jadus since it's a DS choice?

I think it's been said that there's no canon other than how you want to play the game. Can't give you any solid links on that, though, but I am of the mind that Hall Hood said it. You could always tweet him.

What's canon for IA? All the neutral choices right, so you don't ally with Jadus since it's a DS choice?

The other DS choice in that cut-scene is

...to set off ~some~ of the detonators to stall Jadus until the fleet arrives to stop him.

So, it's tricky as to what will be cannon for the IA. It's fascinating on how the three possible endings are so different, yet everyone's agent pretty much ends up in the same place in the end regardless.

I have 2 agents, DS Sniper who got the "Batman" ending and LS Operative who joined SIS, so the Hand of Jadus is the only one I haven't done. I think strong cases can be made that cannon can end up being any of the three. Although I'm pretty sure that in cannon, the agent will be a male Chiss. Which is a shame, because the female Voice Acting was superb.

The other DS choice in that cut-scene is

...to set off ~some~ of the detonators to stall Jadus until the fleet arrives to stop him.

So, it's tricky as to what will be cannon for the IA. It's fascinating on how the three possible endings are so different, yet everyone's agent pretty much ends up in the same place in the end regardless.

I have 2 agents, DS Sniper who got the "Batman" ending and LS Operative who joined SIS, so the Hand of Jadus is the only one I haven't done. I think strong cases can be made that cannon can end up being any of the three. Although I'm pretty sure that in cannon, the agent will be a male Chiss. Which is a shame, because the female Voice Acting was superb.

I don't see it, it mostly will be female.

I think it's been said that there's no canon other than how you want to play the game. Can't give you any solid links on that, though, but I am of the mind that Hall Hood said it. You could always tweet him.

^^^^ This.

However, some people will always feel that their playthrough is more defining and / or better than the guy standing next to him. Same happened with the KoTOR series so it's nothing new...