Your dream team

bob-a

Right I thought up a cool game.

Imagine going to a flashpoint with a four man team. But you can bring any character you want. Who would you bring?

I will begin:

As individuals each and every one of these guys is deadly, but brought together they are unstoppable.

As tank I would bring Wolverine, because his powers of selfhealing make him virtually indestructible. And contrary to most tanks he is also able to dish out tons of melee damage.

As melee dps Aragorn is the obvious choice. This guy is a meatgrinder of death. Against the King of Bling, even Wolverine has a hard time keeping aggro.

As ranged dps I would go with Jack Bauer. Like Aragorn, where he goes people just seem to die by the droves. but he is able to do it from a much larger range. If you are his target you are basically screwed.

And finally the healer. Going with Dr House here. Wolverine probably wont need much healing, but if he does House would be the perfect man for the job. And during easy fights House has plenty of time for his favorite pasttime: being a cynical ***.

Edited by bob-a

For Healer, I would bring The Doctor from Doctor Who, either in his 4th incarnation (Tom Baker) or his 11th (Matt Smith). If anyone can save the day/Flashpoint, it is him!

For a Tank, well, nothing will really beat my shiny Weezing from Pokemon X. Full IVs, high Deference and HP.

For Ranged DPS, my Renegade Sniper FemShep from ME2-3 will do very nicely. Beautiful but utterly ruthless.

For Melee DPS, Iorek Byrnison from my favorite book Northern Lights. He is a giant talking polar bear with armor (Panserbjørn). Need I say more?