Ok I will ask....How many of you are really just waiting for Titan?

Malckiah

I hated even typing that title. I love SWTOR. I have been here since prelaunch. But I must admit that for some strange reason I think I might at least try Titan.....and I think a lot of you would too.

Ok so go ahead and bash me...

no bashing, not seen it, and I have loads of stuff left to do in swtor, for other games away from swtor i am still on fifa 14, arma 3 and may wait for star citizen and elite to see if either of those are fun.

The day I give Blizzard anything more than two fingers in the air, and the flash of my white, naked *** as I walk away, means some alien has taken over my body and wants me to pay for another Blizzard product. After 15 years of loyalty to them, and their games, and 8 years of that subbed to WoW, the disappointment of the announcement in the newest expansion GUARANTEES I will never give those lying sons of ******* another DIME.

That answer your question? :D

I don't even know what it is.

Titan was the project name given to blizzards next MMO which was effectively WoW's replacement. I dont know why the OP made a topic in regards to it this early as its release is literally years away.

I think Everquest next would be a bigger topic. Also just a hunch of mine but i would expect the next star wars mmo will come about at around episode IX (yes nine :))

Last i heard was Blizzard pretty much shut down titan and moved resourses to the next wow expansion. Was quite a while ago though so i might be wrong.

No infact they have said they are doing a teaser trailer for it at this years Blizzcon.

I hated even typing that title. I love SWTOR. I have been here since prelaunch. But I must admit that for some strange reason I think I might at least try Titan.....and I think a lot of you would too.

Ok so go ahead and bash me...

That's the first thing that is wrong with this, it is the fact you ASSUME people are going to go to Titan. Me personally is that I couldn't care less about a new Blizzard creation so therefore no I am not going anywhere. If I leave it will be when and if I find this game no longer enjoyable.

EDIT: I removed the link, I was wrong.

Edited by theUndead

That's the first thing that is wrong with this, it is the fact you ASSUME people are going to go to Titan. Me personally is that I couldn't care less about a new Blizzard creation so therefore no I am not going anywhere. If I leave it will be when and if I find this game no longer enjoyable.

EDIT: Titan is NOT happening according to this quote http://titanfocus.info/_/news/rumors-leaks/project-titan-reset-delayed-until-2016-r69

That simply says they decided to make some changes to it....not that it was a gonner.

Not that I'd even play Titan, but did you bother to read the URL link you provided? Your statement, "Titan is NOT happening according to this quote ... "

You're ill-informed, being disingenuous, or are deliberately spreading misinformation.

Weird question. Almost as weird as these people saying they won't play Titan. Not as weird as that guy making up stuff about the lead designer leaving and very angry about an expansion, though.

We have no idea of what Titan will be. Even before the redesign. Except that it will be a new IP; which doesn't excite me... I could get excited despite the complete lack of information if they said it was a SC MMO.

Not that I'd even play Titan, but did you bother to read the URL link you provided? Your statement, "Titan is NOT happening according to this quote ... "

You're ill-informed, being disingenuous, or are deliberately spreading misinformation.

Okay I re read what I posted and it seems I was miss informed. I admit I should have posted better. Been in a very bad mood today and I am not thinking clearly. Sorry.

Removed the link.

Edited by theUndead

No infact they have said they are doing a teaser trailer for it at this years Blizzcon.

Um... No they didn't.

This is the only thing we have gotten about anything possibly related to titan

http://www.vg247.com/2014/05/10/blizzard-working-on-top-secret-project-to-be-unveiled-in-2014-report/

And this wasn't even an official statement from Blizzard and just a resume.

It could be a completely different game.

Okay I re read what I posted and it seems I was miss informed. I admit I should have posted better. Been in a very bad mood today and I am not thinking clearly. Sorry.

And, oh my, I apologize for being so blunt and egregiously accusatory. The difference between my intent and the actual product are often remarkably different -- a byproduct of old age and near-senility.

And, oh my, I apologize for being so blunt and egregiously accusatory. The difference between my intent and the actual product are often remarkably different -- a byproduct of old age and near-senility.

Don't worry about it. I admit I was in wrong this time and while perhaps a bit harsh you were right to call me out on it.