"there is currently noactive subscription on this account"

Aclobat

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EA ended a few hours ago, retail doesn't start until midnight EST. In the middle is the "no man's land" of no active subscription.

Edit: scratch that. I just launched my client and I don't get that error. Server's aren't up, but it lets me get to a "blank" server select screen. Have you guys put in a payment method? If so..what kind? I've put in game card time rather than a CC so perhaps that's the difference?

Edited by Targuran

EA ended a few hours ago, retail doesn't start until midnight EST. In the middle is the "no man's land" of no active subscription.

Edit: scratch that. I just launched my client and I don't get that error. Server's aren't up, but it lets me get to a "blank" server select screen. Have you guys put in a payment method? If so..what kind? I've put in game card time rather than a CC so perhaps that's the difference?

I did my debit card like 12 hours ago (11 am est) only thing i didnt set up is the optional security key code thing

Yeah I'm guessing it's because the CC system (includes debit) has an additional backend hook, it's probably not going to be up until they bring up the servers...versus game card is just an internal thing so it's kinda perma-validated. Or something to that effect. Either way, if you've done all the steps and you got the check marks in the web site thing, you should be fine.

I didn't have early access, so I had the 'subscription' message the whole time. It's gone now though, as of a few hours ago.

I can get on the server list, but they're all marked as 'offline', no surprise there.

Did all the 5 steps, and used a Visa Debit card.