Sith blue crystal?

Zagadka

Quick question

I'm pretty deep into Artificing, and notice that all of the blue crystals are forbidden to dark-side players. I'd like my saber to match my skills and clothing, but bleh. Are there any blue dark-side crystals from any source?

Basically everything EXCEPT red/blue/green is open to everyone. Orange and Yellow are absolutely available, and craftable, while Purple and others are a hot debate. Red is dark siders only, blue and green are light siders only, and as previously stated Light and Dark does not necessarily mean Empire or Republic, as players from each side can choose light or dark options.

Edit to clarify that red is forbidden to light siders, while blue and green are forbidden to dark siders; neutral folks can use any and all!

Edited by Natarii

Live a neutral life(under 1k on light or dark after subtraction),sure it means less vendor benefits, but you keep full access to to Light(blue and green) and Dark(red) crystals. If you are a little dark, then be VERY good to get under 1k dark/vice versa . If you are level 50, i think you are stuck, unless repeatable quests are giving of light dark each time I haven't re-done Black talon, so unsure on this, if anyone wants to chime in.:cool: