Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

New York City Community Cantina

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
New York City Community Cantina
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DanielSteed's Avatar


DanielSteed
08.22.2019 , 03:38 PM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
It is my pleasure to announce the specific details about our upcoming Community Cantina event happening this October in New York City! The full details of the event can be found here!
Daniel Steed | Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

iowaboynca's Avatar


iowaboynca
08.22.2019 , 04:31 PM | #2
This is a pleasant surprise.

WaveRun's Avatar


WaveRun
08.22.2019 , 05:49 PM | #3
Awesome! When can we expect some love in the South-East? While I appreciate these events, they're always held in the same area. Florida is a major Star Wars Hub so you guys should at least be there especially next week. Poor planning.

Subscriber Since Day 1 PROUD Pre-order AND CE Holder
Coming Back? Already Returned? Use my R-A-F Link For BONUS!!! Items
Bolsteroids <Coronet United News Team> Jedi Knight | Waverunner <Problematic> Inquisitor

Banthabreeder's Avatar


Banthabreeder
08.22.2019 , 07:33 PM | #4
Will someone going please ask about....

Z-axis for strongholds

Please
“Don’t call me a mindless philosopher, you overweight glob of grease.”

OddballEasyEight's Avatar


OddballEasyEight
08.22.2019 , 10:25 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by WaveRun View Post
Awesome! When can we expect some love in the South-East? While I appreciate these events, they're always held in the same area. Florida is a major Star Wars Hub so you guys should at least be there especially next week. Poor planning.
South-East?

How about, when can we expect some love in Europe?
Or more specifically, southern Sweden... say, around Malmö?
Get a FREE character transfer and 7 FREE days of subscription, plus a bunch of other useful stuff by clicking my referral link.
Click here for my videos previewing blaster sounds.

merovejec's Avatar


merovejec
08.22.2019 , 11:14 PM | #6
Cool, now all that is left is the Cantina in Europe!!
Merovejec
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Achievements 5.10 69015

fushnchips's Avatar


fushnchips
08.23.2019 , 12:45 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by DanielSteed View Post
It is my pleasure to announce the specific details about our upcoming Community Cantina event happening this October in New York City! The full details of the event can be found here!
Can you buy me a ticket from NZ to US so I can go ohh and that has to include my hotel aswell.
Pineapple on Pizza for life

Free stuff for you and me click here : Refer a Friend

Aries_cz's Avatar


Aries_cz
08.23.2019 , 10:55 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by merovejec View Post
Cool, now all that is left is the Cantina in Europe!!
Would be nice, wouldn't it? Sadly, they stopped coming to GamesCom
Supreme Commander of all riots yet to come
Without the darkness, how would we recognize the light?
Aries, admin of Czech/Slovak fansite SW-TOR.cz
Check out my story videos or support me by clicking my Referral Link