Oceanic servers?

Corrvan

Well the search function seems to have disappeared from the forums so I'll just make a new post.

We have 3 oceanic preferred servers so far; switfsure, harbinger, and jekk'jekk tar. However, those queues are all well into the hours at any time of day now.

is there any word on more servers becoming oceanic preferred? Or more servers being released that will be oceanic preferred?

All of the aus guild websites are in too much of an uproar to find any real info.

Thanks.

as far as i know oceania was not included in the launch.

i'm surprised they have any servers. unless they have changed it and oceania is included in the launch, the situation will probably be "deal with it" till they officially launch in that region.

unless they have changed it and i missed it

Well the search function seems to have disappeared from the forums so I'll just make a new post.

We have 3 oceanic preferred servers so far; switfsure, harbinger, and jekk'jekk tar. However, those queues are all well into the hours at any time of day now.

is there any word on more servers becoming oceanic preferred? Or more servers being released that will be oceanic preferred?

All of the aus guild websites are in too much of an uproar to find any real info.

Thanks.

Hey, yeah they have disabled the search for some reason. But I am able to tell you the unofficial Oceanic servers (From Australia myself)... For PVE the main one is The Harbinger which is also the busiest server atm. The other main PVE server for Oceanic players is The Jekk'Jekk Tarr. It has alot of Oceanic players but not as much as the Harvinger and it is still listed as full, but not as big wait time atm.

For PVP i think it was The Swiftsure which is also one of the busiest PVP servers.

found several Forums postings for you on this. I am Hoping they may ne helpful.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=1018

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=4661

The person that made the above posting also included the below Link in his Forum post.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?hl=en_GB&hl=en_GB&key=0ApTWvw8Y4QNHdFdPWTYwY0hObFV0ZzMyakRHRkQ5bmc&output=html

EDIT I am from NZ. I am in Harbinger server. there seem to be a load of Aussie/Kiwi's there.

Edited by Tiberians

Cheers for those links, I went off hunting them after I made my last post so you have saved me. :)

I'm in the que for the Harbinger ATM, 500 odd in que atm... patience... patience lol. Have made 3 toons on it already and yes, a lot of Australia and NZ players which will be good for grouping, raiding etc during our play times later down the track.

This que is quite normal for release of very popular MMO's... So many people have taken holidays so that they can play 24/7. We have so many people playing that would not normally do so. After a couple of weeks, people have start going back to work/school etc. Then you will see less of a server load. The majority of Oceanic players on the server will be playing when the Americans are asleep or working and vise versa, so we wont all be competing to log on at the same time.

Until then, just make sure you log on before you are ready to play. I got brownie points cause I helped my wife do the shopping where she thought I would be playing this game all day..... of course, I didn't mention the fact that I was going because I couldn't get in yet lol :D.