Directive 7 Interrogator - Impassable now

Used to be you could click the panel in the next room if the boss bugged and bypass him. Now the recent patch makes you spawn behind Directive 7 Interrogator and so can';t even skip him if bugged.

How is that taking care of bugs? Making it even more frustrating for your player base?

Any chance we can at lest get some word on how to skip the boss if bugged intead of making the flashpoint unplayable?

I tried running this last night (not knowing it was bugged), and we tried the same bypass (after looking up a solution)...didnt work. Unfortunately, trying to dps 8 elites took away from the boss and he ended up enraging. You beat me to posting a topic though. lol

bugged to our group aswell.juggernaut tank,sniper ,assassin as dps and a mercenary as a healer.4 copies of a sniper at the first attempt,2/5 copies of merc since the 5th attempt,obviously they zerg us and the boss was around 20%.never noticed that was skippable b4 the patch,we usually kill the boss and then die with honor,then we release and enter again to loot and go on.

we give it a call and move to another instance to do the daily.and as long as we need legs for set we go for an operation instead of a bugged flaspoint.

BTW this is frustrating,as long as i reported this bug on 1/05/2011 and i can imagine that this bug was up during beta.

Anyone noticed this bug too?if yes,how was your party made?

Last night was the first time in a week we actually didn't have the bug. Everything was pretty smooth.

Edit: To respond to a poster above, every time it did bug out prior to yesterday, it was also only the BH that kept spawning.

Edited by Qilz

Really? It made multiple copies of a sniper? I've only seen this bug affect bounty hunters so we just had our BH kill himself to get around it. The fight is extremely easy otherwise, you can do it with 3 people.

Believe it or not, the only person it was affecting for us was the sniper. So we kicked him out of group, invited a sorc dps. Still bugged :(. We even tried having the sniper stay out of the room so he wouldnt be scanned....nothing worked

Well, it makes more copies than one if the clone stays in the elevator for more than couple of seconds...for example that when clone spawns it immediately starts shooting at someone...

How to overcome this? Just dont stay in the line of sight of those future clones.... get next to the elevator so u do not stand in front of it....the clone must not target anyone...usually the healer. Simply out of line of sight....Should work. Worked for us...:D

GL

The best solution is dont do it with people that bug it out. I dont know what kind of weird crazy bug it is, but it always bugs out on certain people, not really the class they're palying. Friend of mine bugs the encounter on 2 different characters. I'm a PT and it never bugs on me (despite hearing people say it bugs out on BHs a lot), or any of the SI/SW I run with. It always bugs out on my OP friend, but he can stealth and avoid at least one copy phase, which is enough to kill the boss.

A good work around for this bug is to focus on DPSing one of the spawns quickly, which will break his shield and getting him down as fast as possible.

Line of sight the adds.

If I remember correctly the adds are CCable. I remember CCing a couple of the extra adds before and again, killing the first one which should break his shield and just getting the boss down asap.

Did this last night, it bugged.

I was Trooper Commando, and the target of choice.

It would spawn up to 4-5 of me at points and was not possible to mitigate the adds.

We attempted straight burn on the boss and got very close until he targeted me.

As I hate to believe it was a bug, we attempted multiple times, but it soon became apparent that this was not going to be possible, and not due to skill.

We did manage to run pass the boss and reset him. But still could not take him down. So the LOS the elevator thing does not work. Buys you time, but when the adds all came ripping over, death.

Had to call it quits. Terrible experience with my first level 50 FP.

zb.

Ok its happening to me tonight. Spawn 3-5 cyborg sith warriors right after the commando cyborg spawns, kill commando and another spawn immediately, then wipe.

The work around is this...

Commando stays at bottom of stairs out of room. 3 man it.

I took hits at that range and he still spawned me, but didnt go crazy. I ran in at 10% and he one shotted me.

We won.

I'm assuming QA runs through any instance that gets a change for patches. Did this not happen for D7? Does someone have straight up have downs? How can you just let an instance be completely broken? Edited by Cokeroft