Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Advertising

Monumenta
11.15.2019 , 04:51 PM | #1
Any kind of actual cross promotion with the Mandolorian, Rise of Skywalker, or Fallen Order would be just great. In game pets are ok for long time players but how about a couple weeks of free trial sub time for people that buy Fallen Order or Rise of Skywalker when it comes out on Blu-ray next year, or advertising of some kind that promotes the Mandolorian during Bounty week, or maybe just an ad before the Skywalker movie in the theater.

I know you guys are the red headed step child of the franchise but c'mon man there's a lot of huge opportunity here just passing by, do something.

FlameYOL
11.16.2019 , 06:30 AM | #2
They're already doing some cross-promotional material with Fallen Order by adding the droid in the game. Which got retweeded by respawn if I recall. But anything else that isn't related to EA is up to Lucasfilm.
A man can have anything...If he's willing to sacrifice everything

Nightblazer
11.16.2019 , 10:41 AM | #3
It has nothing to do with what BW wants or doesn't want to do. They may want to do something specific, but anything they do that is related has to be approved by Lucasfilm. BW can't just add whatever they want to add, there is a lot of Red Tape BW / EA has to go through in order to get something added.
“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Get 7 days free game time plus several unlocks by clicking here

Monumenta
11.16.2019 , 10:45 AM | #4
Obviously, they need to lean on Lucasfilm/Disney to get anything like that done, that's like, how things work. I assumed we would all understand that from the start, but thanks for pointing it out for those catching up. We are in agreement, now let us discuss the possibilities.