Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

HK-55 without its jetpack is worthless

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Suggestion Box
HK-55 without its jetpack is worthless

Kissakias's Avatar


Kissakias
11.12.2019 , 10:52 AM | #1
HK-55 without its jetpack is worthless
You should bring and his jetpack to the CC story
AT LEAST to those that bought the story via CC
You do bad moves all thetime.
You give the canceled speeders so cheap and this not?
Pathetic. Unfair. Toxic.
Join us and earn gooood rewards using my referral http://www.swtor.com/r/ZvPhZd... Be a suber today!!
--77000-achievement points--

xordevoreaux's Avatar


xordevoreaux
11.12.2019 , 11:25 AM | #2
Explain worthless, because I think you're just pining away for the jetpack.
55 is just as useful healing, fighting, and tanking with or without you wearing the jetpack.
Referral Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/F4XbCd
In English, a leading X on a word is pronounced like a Z. (zorDEVoro).

SteveTheCynic's Avatar


SteveTheCynic
11.12.2019 , 12:54 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by xordevoreaux View Post
Explain worthless, because I think you're just pining away for the jetpack.
55 is just as useful healing, fighting, and tanking with or without you wearing the jetpack.
OP is, I think, trying to suggest that the rebuilt HK should use the jetpack.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

DarkTergon's Avatar


DarkTergon
11.12.2019 , 03:24 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
OP is, I think, trying to suggest that the rebuilt HK should use the jetpack.
we'll accept your interpretation, all i could read was garbage....lol (reminds me of the heroic on tython when you slap the machine and say it's broken)
No Idea if people use these, but if so, here's my referral link
http://www.swtor.com/r/jFXFFQ

HeatRacer's Avatar


HeatRacer
11.12.2019 , 04:16 PM | #5
My interpretation was that the OP wanted the HK jetpack for their character.

However, they seem to not realize that receiving the jetpack was never a result of the story, and was a separate subscriber perk/giveaway. So no, it is not "unfair", that it was not included with the HK chapter, because it never was. And the only thing "toxic" in this situation, is not BW...
Quote: Originally Posted by battlebug
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.

Kissakias's Avatar


Kissakias
11.16.2019 , 06:42 PM | #6
READ my BOLD YELLOW. before you answer,

it was fair that bring back the canceled speeders and is fair that didnt bring the jetpack back?
not only bring canceled speeders back, but they bring them with such an easy way, while im asking to bring back the jetpack INSIDE the CC pack that COST money or cartel coins.
Join us and earn gooood rewards using my referral http://www.swtor.com/r/ZvPhZd... Be a suber today!!
--77000-achievement points--

DarkTergon's Avatar


DarkTergon
11.16.2019 , 09:47 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Kissakias View Post
READ my BOLD YELLOW. before you answer,

it was fair that bring back the canceled speeders and is fair that didnt bring the jetpack back?
not only bring canceled speeders back, but they bring them with such an easy way, while im asking to bring back the jetpack INSIDE the CC pack that COST money or cartel coins.
Maybe if you phrased it better, so people could actually understand your intentions, then maybe people could actually answer you, as it is, it's quite garbled....

Are you looking for the HK Jetpack that was issued as a sub reward? And if so, are you asking for it to be returned via the cartel market?
No Idea if people use these, but if so, here's my referral link
http://www.swtor.com/r/jFXFFQ

SteveTheCynic's Avatar


SteveTheCynic
11.17.2019 , 05:37 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkTergon View Post
Maybe if you phrased it better, so people could actually understand your intentions, then maybe people could actually answer you, as it is, it's quite garbled....

Are you looking for the HK Jetpack that was issued as a sub reward? And if so, are you asking for it to be returned via the cartel market?
I think he wants it returned in the CM-bought Shroud of Memory unlock, but like you, I'm guessing a bit.

OP: All we have is your words - we are not Valkorion, living inside your head, so we cannot read your mind to determine what you really want - so you have to make them *clear*.

It's worth noting that the thread title is *epic* hyperbole. The value of the Shroud of Memory unlock lies in access to the mission itself, something whose value has approximately no relationship with the presence or absence of the jetpack.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.