HM DF/DP Kills @ LvL 51-53 ?

Last night me and my guild decided to try to get gear for my low lvl Op healer. We ended up winning and even managed to 1 shot everything except a small blip on Draxus cause my guildies don't interrupt and hate me as a healer (Happened in the kill also :p ). Anyway here are the screens and a vid of Council.

DF

Nefra

Draxus

Grob

CZero

Brontes

DP

Bestia

Tyrans

Calphy

Raptus

Council

HM Council Kill Vid

I think about all alts who have been rejected from picked up operations cause they weren't 55 at the time, and apparently it was absolutely required to enter DF/DP; knew it! :rolleyes:

It's pretty clear from the video that the rest are all lvl 55 and geared. I thought it was pretty much accepted that you could 7 man these and walk someone through them if geared correctly, or am I just crazy?

It's pretty clear from the video that the rest are all lvl 55 and geared. I thought it was pretty much accepted that you could 7 man these and walk someone through them if geared correctly, or am I just crazy?

This^^

At the end of the day this is a guild run with people who have run the op a ton of times already, and the rest of the guys are no doubt 186/180 geared. This video isn't suggesting that it's OK for lowly geared or levelled players to join HM OP's runs especially pugs it's just showing these guys can carry a lower level player that knows tactics just as well as they do.

when my marauder hit 50 during 2XP week, my guild ran him through HM DF and HM DP to get geared so I could run NiM DP. I ran both HM instances in Rakata gear. It was hilarious. 7 NiM geared players and 1 player in EV/KP gear. Did 1.6k on Brontes, which was hilarious. One tick of Nefra's dot would take away almost half my health. It's not hard, though. As I'm sure Baird would tell you, if you don't stand in stupid, there's hilariously little damage that happens in HM DF/DP. And you'd be surprised how low the DPS checks are in Hard Modes.

I'll watch these vids a little later when I'm not catching up on Kill la Kill, but I always enjoy checking out your stream, so I'm sure it was a blast.

Edited by justinplainview

You can also enter TFB (level 55/post 2.0 version!) at level 53. I can't confirm anything more than that.

Incidentally, TFB trash is great for leveling. I entered at level 53, got to level 55 before we got to the Dread Guard. I think this was under double xp though.

This more proves to me all these people pugging in fleet with "much have achieve" are really just being anal - "must know fights" would seem fair enough but it kind of irks me to always see people want pugs but only pugs that have completed content. *shrug*.

This more proves to me all these people pugging in fleet with "much have achieve" are really just being anal - "must know fights" would seem fair enough but it kind of irks me to always see people want pugs but only pugs that have completed content. *shrug*.

Its the easiest way to choose between good and bad players.

Ehhh... On one hand, not everyone who hasn't done the fights is stupid and unable to follow instructions; on the other hand, having the achievement is usually a good indicator they know the fight. :D

Also sometimes people just want a quick, no-fuss run. Each to their own... it's no one's job to teach or carry anyone. (Unless it's your guildies carrying you at level 53!) ;)

Ehhh... On one hand, not everyone who hasn't done the fights is stupid and unable to follow instructions; on the other hand, having the achievement is usually a good indicator they know the fight. :D

That's not particularly a good indicator, someone could die straight away on a boss and still get the achievement if the rest of the group can 7 man it.

I've seen a lot of these people who have achievements but still fail hard on tactics, all achievements mean is that you've been in a winning fight... not that you were a major contributor to the success of it.

Let's be serious for a moment and think about comparing a Fleet PUG to a guild team.

Even guild teams that are made of people who don't raid together have issues, let alone a group of totally random players. Asking for achievement is a logical thing.

Edited by slafko

Every single operation in every single mode can be entered at (but not before) lvl 50.

I have personally entered each one with lvl 50 toons (and back in 2.4 we did this clearing of df and dp hm with a lvl 50-52 operative healer)

We all know its super easy to do, in fact most progression raiders here have probably killed a few of these bosses with 7 people or less (5 person bestia anyone?)

I was a part of this run (not with the guild "Exit Area"), and it was just as smooth as any run should be. Most players had a significant mix of 186s in it so we were over-geared as a whole anyways.

Also there was not one-shotting of tyrans as we decided to try to under man 16m but after an hour with 8 people the attempt was abandoned.

NOTE: I have run those instances with 3 different sub 55 healers and have brought two of my toons through them sub 55, and I can tell you NONE of those sub-55s rank among the worst healers I have dealt with in HM content. (Mainly because who brings in stupid people that are also under-leveled?)

Edited by DuEldrvarya

Every single operation in every single mode can be entered at (but not before) lvl 50.

I have personally entered each one with lvl 50 toons (and back in 2.4 we did this clearing of df and dp hm with a lvl 50-52 operative healer)

We all know its super easy to do, in fact most progression raiders here have probably killed a few of these bosses with 7 people or less (5 person bestia anyone?)

I was a part of this run (not with the guild "Exit Area"), and it was just as smooth as any run should be. Most players had a significant mix of 186s in it so we were over-geared as a whole anyways.

Also there was not one-shotting of tyrans as we decided to try to under man 16m but after an hour with 8 people the attempt was abandoned.

NOTE: I have run those instances with 3 different sub 55 healers and have brought two of my toons through them sub 55, and I can tell you NONE of those sub-55s rank among the worst healers I have dealt with in HM content. (Mainly because who brings in stupid people that are also under-leveled?)

To be honest I agree with this and every other statement made in this thread. I didn't make this thread to brag about something that I have already done in the past on my mando when TFB/SnV where the main Ops. The reason I showcased this is to show that @ lvl 55 you can do say 16-man SM with just about anyone, cause the content is that easy. So maybe next time you hollering in gen chat for 16-man SM please don't ask to see achievements cause honestly it's not needed...

On a side note we actually did try the 16-man Tyrans w/o an extra healer and what Tar here failed to mention was we got to 20k , 100k , etc... just ran out of tiles each time. It could have been done, however based on time and such we switched it to 8-man and One-Shot it (which we did)