Cates SUPER SERIAL PVP VIDEO VOL. 2

TalonKorr

You read that right. Vol. 2. Right Here. Just for you. Due to the overwhelmingly positive response from my first video, I worked long and hard on this masterpiece, for you, my viewership. But, all great works of art deserve recognition to those who made it possible. Soultiger inspired my first video, however I'd like to give a shoutout to Utopi for his contributions on this one.

Fair warning though, this bad boy is a little bit longer. But so worth the wait.

You will see what it is to be a true PvP Tank Guardian. Nothing More, Nothing Less.

You read that right. Vol. 2. Right Here. Just for you. Due to the overwhelmingly positive response from my first video, I worked long and hard on this masterpiece, for you, my viewership. But, all great works of art deserve recognition to those who made it possible. Soultiger inspired my first video, however I'd like to give a shoutout to Utopi for his contributions on this one.

Fair warning though, this bad boy is a little bit longer. But so worth the wait.

You will see what it is to be a true PvP Tank Guardian. Nothing More, Nothing Less.

Haha, I've only watched half of the vid and all you're doing is standing there. GFG!

-10 for No EazyE nut chin rap

/Conji /Kenji

Cates,

I feel like this video has stolen minutes aways from my life. I am entitled to compensation. Five minutes in game would net me about 10,000 credits. Please send them to Hobi at your earliest possible convenience.

Kind Regards,

Hobi

Cates,

I feel like this video has stolen minutes aways from my life. I am entitled to compensation. Five minutes in game would net me about 10,000 credits. Please send them to Hobi at your earliest possible convenience.

Kind Regards,

Hobi

My mind went straight here: