Att BW - Harbinger - items vanishing from CXP boxes, GTN, Invents, Cartel martket.

Loska

Hello

So items are now vanishing from our invents, GTN, CXP boxes....

I got a 230 implant on a lower lvl toon used it needed it on that toon yay, logged off loaded another toon 1hr later went back and the spot it sits in is empty! its just gone!

Also ppl are losing items from the Cartel Market. the GTN is losing items.

Was questing on Nah Shaddaa and logged off and my entire invent was empty on reloading the toon!

This needs sorting asap, im not the only person this is a server or all server issue,

Thanks.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had this happen to my Level 1 alt as well. Opened up the 4 cantina crates I had earlier today to prep it for leveling, as well as pulled out the Fallen empire early access major XP boost. Logged it back in after eating lunch to get down to work, and my inventory was now empty. I do not have the Cantina crate mails in the mailbox as well, so they're just gone.

PS: I also lost my Hutt trainer, it was in my inventory as well.

Edited by Toraak

Same here. I got a 230 head piece on a toon from my cxp box. I stripped the guts out of it and put it in legacy gear and stuck that in my legacy bank for another toon. The shell went into my cargo hold. Logged out, logged back in an hour later and the shell was gone. The legacy piece is still okay, but i'm waiting for it to disappear too.

On another toon, I lost all the quest rewards for 6 out of 8 Nar Shadda heroics. All of the boxes, the greens and blues from looting when I had to log out of that toon then go back to it.

Guildies have all reported they've lost gear, quest rewards, whole unopened cxp boxes, cartel market items that they'd just gotten but not redeemed, things purchased off the GTN and stuff that had been traded between toons. They were all things that were spawned or manipulated today. Older stuff was fine.

I'm trying to put together some sets of MK-3 gear from flashpoints since they are dropping again. The gloves I needed to finish a set were on sale for cheap. Yay! I bought them, but the mail was empty. No gloves. But there was another set for just a little bit more, so I bought those and succeeded in getting them from the mail. Yay! Logged off to let my dog out. Logged back in. Gloves gone from inventory :(

We are going to be bringing down the Harbinger to investigate the reported issues. I will let you know more information as I have it.

-eric

Please make the Harbinger Hamster's lunch break speedy. I require more unnassembled components!

We are going to be bringing down the Harbinger to investigate the reported issues. I will let you know more information as I have it.

-eric

Thanks for replying Eric and looking into this! There are alot of ppl really needing info.

same here -- finally got that much needed light saber ( only 228, but it was better than 216 ) upgrade from a command box -- gave it a crystal, logged off and now -- pooof !

same for my head piece upgrade, from another galactic command crate--- gone ... sheesh --- both just tier 1 but I was so excited !

glad I checked here before I ranted to customer service .... :eek:

how bad can we expect the rollback to be?

I imagine they will rollback the game to when the server came back online this morning, since that's when the issues began, so we'd loose everything done in the last 5 hours or so.

Edited by EFeesh