Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Your Thoughts - Arena Maps

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Your Thoughts - Arena Maps
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

View Poll Results: Which Arena Map is your Favorite?
Mandalorian Battle Ring 24 7.72%
Tatooine Canyon 90 28.94%
Orbital Station 45 14.47%
Corellia Square 95 30.55%
Makeb Mesa 37 11.90%
Rishi Cove 20 6.43%
Voters: 311. You may not vote on this poll

KendraP
03.27.2019 , 03:08 AM | #131
the biggest feedback i got from this poll is that only 309 people replied... makes me wonder how many people are left playing?

TrixxieTriss
03.27.2019 , 04:53 PM | #132
Quote: Originally Posted by KendraP View Post
the biggest feedback i got from this poll is that only 309 people replied... makes me wonder how many people are left playing?
More like, how many people bother coming to the pvp forum.

This sort of poll should be run on the load screen for subscribers. Then the results can linked to a forum stick so we can follow it.

The other issue is, not many people get to play arena anymore because reg arena only pops outside of prime times and I question how many actual ranked players are still here. I know there are lots of character names on the charts, but how many are people’s alts?

KendraP
03.27.2019 , 09:50 PM | #133
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
The other issue is, not many people get to play arena anymore because reg arena only pops outside of prime times
This particular issue is fine with me. If i wanted to do arenas, I'd do ranked.

TrixxieTriss
03.28.2019 , 06:31 PM | #134
This particular issue is fine with me. If i wanted to do arenas, I'd do ranked.
I would like to see 2 seperate queues. I’ve always wanted it since they introduced them.

KendraP
03.29.2019 , 01:17 AM | #135
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
I would like to see 2 seperate queues. I’ve always wanted it since they introduced them.
so you're going to split an already pathetic queue population into 2 groups? awesome idea.

TrixxieTriss
03.29.2019 , 08:29 AM | #136
so you're going to split an already pathetic queue population into 2 groups? awesome idea.
Nah, you and I both know the populations too small now for them to make it work. But it could have been done when they released Arena.

merovejec
03.29.2019 , 08:46 AM | #137
This was the only thing that I was interested about in this thread too. The number practically covers the ranked population I would say.
Merovejec
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Achievements 5.10 69015

DavidAtkinson
03.30.2019 , 12:22 PM | #138
Playing the game ? A lot of people play....

But not many give a penny about ranked PVP or arenas... And even less read these forums. The vas majority of the people ingame have no clue about what's written on these forums.