Cademimu's Final boss...

Not sure if I should put this here or on the bug report section.

While fighting Cademimu's final boss on Normal Difficulty its possible for him to activate all 4 rocket jets if you DPS him down too quickly making it a guaranteed wipe.

Edited by Meliadoul

Pulled it 3 times yesterday on an alt.

pull 1. 4 jets go off 30 secs into the fight, I can't figure out why the whole party is dead.

Pull 2. We slow down, about 1 min into the fight all 4 jets go off.wipe

pull 3. We go the same speed as pull 2 and clear it in 80 secs.

Its a bug.

you can send in a companion/party member, wait outside the door, when the companion/member dies the boss runs out through the door without resetting.

exploit? debatable. but if it's the only way to kill a bugged boss (which a) was fixed already and b) bioware can't even bother to hotfix), it's pretty sad. and no, I won't do X numbers of tries and stack repair costs just to get lucky and the rockets not to bug out.

Edited by Graburr

It is not tied to the speed of DPS. I've had it happen randomly with the same group of people working with the same attack rotations.

When I've had it happen it was tied to the DPS. He fires 3 out of 4 rockets every 10% of his health, but if you DPS him so fast that he fires another set of missiles before the animation on the previous set is finished, all 4 missiles will fire.

• 2 weeks later...