Normal Ops Loot Options?

Quick question for you!

So after two weeks of 8 man normals, bugged loot, bugged bosses, death by speeders, etc., we swtiched to HM and have been progressing through them without much concern.

Now we are fielding a 16 man team, so with the undergeared folks we are going to start them on Normal while maintaining our 8 man HMs.

Question is, Is there any damn way to change the loot so it's not automatcially distributed? Cause it's really going to Pi$$ me off if my Rakata geared folks get assigned Colmni gear, and I have no option to give it to my new raiders instead.

This hasn't really concerned us because we geared together in 8 mans and started HM's but now that we have 8 geared and 8 not so geared, will master looter (fixed hopefully) allow us to distribute to who we want to?

If not, then it's broken.

Sadly, no I don't think so :/

It sucks as it sounds like your regular raiders don't need the gear, GL with the gear assignment though - hope it'll be given to the newcomers.

Yep, exactly. Those of us that started 8 mans have no need for the normal Ops loot but our new guys do, but like every thing else in this game, will just have to pray to the RNG god.

Yep Normal Mode is meant to be Pugged really, so they've put in auto-assigned loot to avoid Ninja's.

I've done 4 Normal Mode runs and 3 Hard Mode Runs

No Rakata Loot from the hard Modes..

but I did get 2 Chest Pieces, 4 Leg Pieces, 1 Gloves, and 4 Tionese Belts dropped..

I mean.. Come on.. I dont need 4 Legs and 4 belts... Other guild members need them, so Why give me 4? Stupid System is Stupid

Don't worry, your Rakata geared people will get all the Columi gear. I get gear off of every boss I've killed without fail. Do I already have something better? Sure do, but that doesn't matter. Do I already have that piece of gear? Yep. Still get it, though. Doesn't matter. Hey, at least my off-set is coming along nicely. I could probably out DPS the other people I've been running with since we started raiding if I decided to go DPS!

Please fix system, Bioware. :(

Edited by Koivie

I mean honestly, this is just forcing me to say screw it with normals all together. I'll just sub one new guy a week in HM's so that I can actually give them gear.

Makes no sense to expect people to be on time, play right, etc., but in return they get to help gear other people's companions.

System may work for pugs, but it doesn't work for guilds.