Basilisk Droid - unofficial polish server

Tenbeers

And who's decision was this? prepostious.

Hey, I'm glad you asked, it was decided by polish community, that every polish player who wants to play with other polish people is advised to make a character on Basilisk Droid.

Aslong as you keep the language in general 'English', enjoy your stay.

Thank you, I hope so too, I can speak only for myself, I will try my best to keep polish language out of general chat, but everybody knows how is it going on Burning Legion.

this server is a guild program server and was full by day two of the pre launch, bioware should have locked this server from the start.

Yeah we do have a 3 hours queues on this server already, it is becouse 90% of polish players have made their characters on this server, all prelunch polish guilds have transfered to Basilisk Droid.

Edited by Tenbeers

Not only that it's already one of the fullest servers there is, don't see why if you plan something like this, pick a Light or standard server, the queue this morning is already 550 at 11.30.

Hello there, the unofficial polish community server has been choosen on 13.12.11, we had no idea how much populated it is/was already.

then I suggest you return to your polish community forums and re-pick your server selection

Many polish guilds have taken part in a guild lunch program, we asked Bioware to put all polish guilds on same server, it is not our fault that they didnt do it.

also ignorant to think its ok to call a ENGLISH server polish...

well, its an English server due to support being provided in English. In my opinion it has nothing to do with the language spoken in general and trade. /ignore is for that issue

because thousands of players from all language area's registered as a guild to play together and got placed on the server assigned by Bioware. I didn't insult any one individual, only the decisions made by community leaders and Bioware for not locking the server to new unguilded players Edited by Qishari
quoted removed content

Hello there. I decided to make this topic to inform Basilisk Droid players why they have to wait 3+ hours to play and now you know.

Well i am not leaving.. If the polish think they can overrun our server they must suffer as much as us.. Lets see who gets tired of the queue first.

forum bug most likely, and 1 player claiming to represent an entire community does not make a mob :p

imoh OP is trying to get some anger going cause he is stuck in a queue, what better way than the age old English vs anyotherlanguage argument hoping to get some racist anger leading to a few bans... knock off the hate people, Polish players can be awesome just like everyone else in this world... You get fools and nutjobs regardless of language

forum bug most likely, and 1 player claiming to represent an entire community does not make a mob :p

imoh OP is trying to get some anger going cause he is stuck in a queue, what better way than the age old English vs anyotherlanguage argument hoping to get some racist anger leading to a few bans... knock off the hate people, Polish players can be awesome just like everyone else in this world... You get fools and nutjobs regardless of language

yeah i know i was having a joke with him

I was on burning legion, was okayish, until the polish people revealed themself. Kurwa spam non-stop in chat...

GL Basilisk Droid.