Hard Mode Fabricator Droid *Bugged*

Twice tonight we wiped on doing Fabricator in Karagas Palace and both times instead of reseting he simply disappeared. When we zoned back in he was nowhere to be seen and the door to move forward was still locked. We simply left the instance and reset it but this is getting to be silly.

And on the third attempt he totally glitches out and failed to move after we initiated the initial burn phase. I understand coding an MMO is insanely complicated but come on Bioware we can barely get enough people on our server to do an 8 man and more and more people don't even wanna bother because of stupid stuff like this.

And on the third attempt he totally glitches out and failed to move after we initiated the initial burn phase. I understand coding an MMO is insanely complicated but come on Bioware we can barely get enough people on our server to do an 8 man and more and more people don't even wanna bother because of stupid stuff like this.

He bugs out like that when you try to preemptively try to stack debuffs, warriors stack rage or what ever. We had something similar happen because of that.

He bugs out like that when you try to preemptively try to stack debuffs, warriors stack rage or what ever. We had something similar happen because of that.

This is probably the issue. We killed him fine earlier today. No one attacked him before hand.

We had this on both foreman crusher and fabricator when we were going through on 16man. After a wipe they wouldn't spawn but after waiting for maybe 5-10 minutes or so they all of they all of the sudden appeared.

Every run with my guild involves pre-stacking of Sundering Blow and Tracer Missile. He has never bugged out on us at any level of difficulty, including Nightmare. We've done Nightmare KP every week since the patch, for Black Hole Commendations, and he's still not bugging for us.

We haven't run KP this week, yet, but I'll post back with the results of the run, just in case this is something that's started recently. We might run it tonight, depending on whether or not our inter-guild Nightmare Pilgrim run happens.

We had something similar occur last night. We wiped on the 1st attempt and when we went back in he was not there. So I ran down to where he usually is sitting and voila he spawned. We then went ahead and started up the fight and kicked his butt.

My guild ran our weekly Nightmare KP for Black Hole Commendations tonight.

As always, we start the fight by stacking Tracer Missile and Sunder. We had a couple of new guys with us so they could get the gear and the puzzle mechanic was a little slow, so we hit the enrage timer just at 100k health. He killed us, scuttled back to his place, and despawned.

We did a full exit of the area, with the group forming back up on the outside. We waited for everyone to be out of the loading screen and physically moving in the space outside of the instance. I went in, by myself, and traveled all the way to Fabricator. He was up.

We got a chance to test it again when our battle rez bugged (it loves to do that lately) on one of the puzzle solvers. Same deal. Complete exit, wait for everyone to completely zone out, then I went in again. He was up.

So, the work around for the Fabricator bug seems to be making a full exit of the zone, wait until everyone's loaded back into fleet, and then re-entering the area. I suggest doing it the same way we did, with sending one person in all the way to the boss, and then having everyone else zone in.