Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Season 8 Rewards

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Azheon
06.14.2017 , 04:50 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post

Second, the Top 96 folks will additionally receive:
  • Title
  • Character Flair
-eric
Will top3 tittled players from previous seasons get flairs too?

J_McSkill
06.14.2017 , 04:57 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Azheon View Post
Will top3 tittled players from previous seasons get flairs too?
Flair is that neat little frame around your portrait, there hasn't been any in previous seasons.
Swat - Vanguard Nerph - Champion of the Scoundrels
Pulp - Sentinel Tackle - Eternal Guardian on Fire

- The Crushers -

Alec_Fortescue
06.14.2017 , 05:10 AM | #23
Nice, flair in this screwed up meta... -_- This season shoudl be scrapped and started anew after balance changes.

Any chance for retroactive flairs for previous season top 3s?

WickedGonzo
06.14.2017 , 05:30 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
Nice, flair in this screwed up meta... -_- This season shoudl be scrapped and started anew after balance changes.
One could say the same thing about 3.0 madness sin meta, or the 2.0 op healer meta...

themachinemann
06.14.2017 , 10:17 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by WickedGonzo View Post
One could say the same thing about 3.0 madness sin meta, or the 2.0 op healer meta...
yeah every season has had its favorites. this season is probably among the best for TR; just a shame there's no population for it.

This season shoudl be scrapped and started anew after balance changes.
you want to scrap 7 months of ranked? are you serious?
many people are very glad you're nowhere near in charge.

Any chance for retroactive flairs for previous season top 3s?
i'd say just leave the flairs for previous seasons. it would dig too much into the dev's time to design and implement a unique one for each previous season. it wouldn't add much value to the existing titles. plus flairs are good for the cartel market, which keeps the game going. soon there's gonna be plenty of flairs to choose from.
if you're thinking of having the same flairs for each season that could be worthwhile

VaceDemon
06.14.2017 , 10:48 AM | #26
In order to figure out who the top 96 or even the top 3 are, they need to fix the leaderboards which hasn't been updated in weeks! not just updated, FIXED! get the duplicate names off of their and remove the known hacker/win trader from the boards.
Vace
Harb

House of Purple

Foambreaker
06.14.2017 , 11:18 AM | #27
Is there some way to see in game what the flairs mean? The only way I have found is too look at the ones I have.

Seterade
06.14.2017 , 11:42 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Foambreaker View Post
Is there some way to see in game what the flairs mean? The only way I have found is too look at the ones I have.
flairs are self explaintory, havok flair, corrupted command flair, eternal command flair.

the rank I-IV and the "legendary player" flairs can be hovered over for their base description

Seterade
06.14.2017 , 06:31 PM | #29
I'de like to ask a few questions about ranked rewards.

So if you get to gold tier, can that character buy gold tier legacy items for your other characters? or are gold tier rewards bound to a toon that is gold tier?

second, if your in the top 96 of all players, will the 96 reward go only to the character in the 96? or will a copy be mailed to each of your active toons.

Foambreaker
06.15.2017 , 09:38 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Seterade View Post
flairs are self explaintory, havok flair, corrupted command flair, eternal command flair.

the rank I-IV and the "legendary player" flairs can be hovered over for their base description
So those other flairs come from cartel market packs?

Wow, I thought people did something to earn them.