Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Season 8 Rewards

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Xertasian
06.13.2017 , 03:22 PM | #11
what the use of having tokens..if you gonna put everything behind ratings..from win trading and hackers cheating people out of games..ratings shouldn't be a criteria on getting weapons..just have a flat out price to buy with rank war zone tokens..

top 96 i can understand that having it own reward and criteria..but weapons and other rewards should be based on price of tokens..not by ratings..Eric yall said the reason for Bioware going to a token currency to eliminate the trolls and hackers in rank..which affect people ratings and people not getting rewards cause of the trolls, hackers and win traders..

Eric hope you can respond back to my post..give the community a clear answer..
Back streaming again http://twitch.tv/Xertasian

teclado
06.13.2017 , 03:48 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Xertasian View Post
Eric hope you can respond back to my post..give the community a clear answer..
Read it again. The weapons can be purchased with tokens.
SS
Malovo - Marauder

Xertasian
06.13.2017 , 05:37 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by teclado View Post
Read it again. The weapons can be purchased with tokens.
i know they can...saying if they don't put rating on it..meaning u need 2000+ rating to buy weapon with tokens..for example..
Back streaming again http://twitch.tv/Xertasian

VladThePada
06.13.2017 , 05:43 PM | #14
Can you please stack the rewards? For example, I reached gold on TR on my sorc (1658 elo) while I have 2825 elo in solo because in last season people recieved gold just once even if they had gold in both tr and yolo. Hope that will be fixed for s8.
V'lńd/Beatrýce/Kritsur
The Red Eclipse
The Waveburner Legacy
<All-Star Sync Squad>/<MVPs>

VladThePada
06.13.2017 , 06:46 PM | #15
Also, can we have the option to choose old rewards from old seasons? With a rename, reskin, and even a rarity change to be able to distinguish them from the original rewards?
V'lńd/Beatrýce/Kritsur
The Red Eclipse
The Waveburner Legacy

DerSchneider
06.14.2017 , 12:28 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by VladThePada View Post
Can you please stack the rewards? For example, I reached gold on TR on my sorc (1658 elo) while I have 2825 elo in solo because in last season people recieved gold just once even if they had gold in both tr and yolo. Hope that will be fixed for s8.
Yes please, fix the amount of tokens awarded for multiple tiers, so tier 1 will not get more tokens than top 3.

Quote: Originally Posted by VladThePada View Post
Also, can we have the option to choose old rewards from old seasons? With a rename, reskin, and even a rarity change to be able to distinguish them from the original rewards?
That can be good.
Nightrain Juggernaut

benmas
06.14.2017 , 12:51 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

Here are the preliminary rewards for Season 8! Where mah day-early donuts, Keith?!?!

First, the items that will be given to each individual based on which tier they place in based on their rating:
  • Battle Flag
  • Framed Stronghold Decoration
  • Character Flair
  • Title

-eric
if we have gold rating do we get the bronze and silver titles given as well?
waythuk/clortork/bengat/nexÝß/harrkov/sabotte
sagrtar/maseddheed/cyrenic/hugert/zÝbak
The Red Eclipse-->Darth Malgus
<take a seat>

VladThePada
06.14.2017 , 01:02 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by benmas View Post
if we have gold rating do we get the bronze and silver titles given as well?
it wasn't like this last season, TR and SR rewards weren't even stacking..like if you got team ranked gold and solo ranked gold you get gold tier rewards only once...imo it should be twice since you worked hard to get t1 on both yolo and tr
V'lńd/Beatrýce/Kritsur
The Red Eclipse
The Waveburner Legacy

Opaknack
06.14.2017 , 02:21 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

Here are the preliminary rewards for Season 8! Where mah day-early donuts, Keith?!?!

First, the items that will be given to each individual based on which tier they place in based on their rating:
  • Battle Flag
  • Framed Stronghold Decoration
  • Character Flair
  • Title
Second, the Top 96 folks will additionally receive:
  • Title
  • Character Flair
Last but not least, the individual items which can be purchased with Season 8 tokens:
  • PvP weapon set (one of each weapon type)
  • New PvP inspired Stronghold Decorations
  • Color crystal
  • Mount
In the next few weeks we will work on getting you an exact list of what each item is along with screenshots. As a reminder, the season will be ending with Game Update 5.4. Let us know your thoughts!

-eric
Ban Jeezee. That's enough.
"When you have to shoot...Shoot! Don't talk"
VC T3M4 TRE Versuchung Carok aka Opahuso

Kulyok
06.14.2017 , 02:45 AM | #20
Nobody here seems very interested in decoration rewards, and I love the decorations but don't PvP at all. Life is unfair. ))
Free subscription for 7 days, extra inventory tab and more through Friends of SWTOR program, my link: http://www.swtor.com/r/kvLxZh