Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Season 8 Rewards

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

merovejec
08.08.2017 , 03:31 AM | #101
Quote: Originally Posted by maksimiliano View Post
Lol guys... what did you really expect??? Bioware team gave us a wonderful rewards. And at least they gave us EVERYTHING they could according the previous seasons (except armor). You call'em garbage just because these rewards don't match your taste, but that isn't right, our tastes are different and Bioware team can't really satisfy us all. I can agree with your claims about prices and tier demands, but the rewards and titles are really splendid (at least comparing with rewards of season 7). Thank you, Musco, for such great rewards, they are really worth playing RWZ and expecting'em such long time!
Yes, "on Fire" is definitely great for anyone who is top 96, you are right!
Merovejec Merovex Meroveg Merovien Meroven Merovingian
Meroxer Raynarog Ray-narock Raynarock Raynaroc Raynarok
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Beaten the game?

Talon_strikes
08.08.2017 , 08:57 AM | #102
Quote: Originally Posted by KumbayaGOD View Post
actually i like the bronze better that the rest title but why so hard to make up great title for example
extreme killer, great destroyer , or some cooler title like that ?

hot , sizzling, fiery , on fire ? when i saw this title i associate the title with some master chef shows
Yeah, the Bronze title isn't THAT bad, but personally I wasn't impressed with most of the rewards. Like the PvE titles and most of the mounts (Wings of the Architect anyone? Which isn't even a RESKIN) are 100x cooler than this season's rewards.

Why not a title like "<advanced class> of Rage" (referencing Tyth) for one of the higher tiers? Why not something flashy like Giradda's Kind of Scum or Dread? Why not something unique like Wings of the Architect, or even a cool reskin like the Acklay mount?

supertimtaf
08.08.2017 , 11:32 AM | #103
Quote: Originally Posted by Talon_strikes View Post
Yeah, the Bronze title isn't THAT bad, but personally I wasn't impressed with most of the rewards. Like the PvE titles and most of the mounts (Wings of the Architect anyone? Which isn't even a RESKIN) are 100x cooler than this season's rewards.

Why not a title like "<advanced class> of Rage" (referencing Tyth) for one of the higher tiers? Why not something flashy like Giradda's Kind of Scum or Dread? Why not something unique like Wings of the Architect, or even a cool reskin like the Acklay mount?
Maybe they should put in charge of the ranked reward someone that worked on gold/platinum quality CM pack content, so pvp players would actually get the unique and flashy stuff they want, without it being a reskin of some pack that was on sale 6 month ago. :/

Is it so hard to design things like the Furious weapon set/armor ? Is it really this hard to make things that doesn't appear as a failed CM pack ?

But maybe we're talking too soon, maybe the weapon will have some good effects, maybe the mount will have something like Christmas decoration in it...? (It was the first thing that came to my mind when talking about a walking tree. The other was LOTR stuff )
But I really doubt it
Eliadil - Darkness Assassin Darth Malgus

Feel free to use my referal link if you liked my help ! Free stuff for you and me !

Master-Nala
08.08.2017 , 12:04 PM | #104
At least for the last 3-4 seasons, we go through this same ritual. For some reason, folks who play ranked hope beyond hope that Bioware will finally do something magical with PvP rewards. Then after enough complaining about no news on the season rewards, Bioware slaps together the following:

Some titles;
A mount;
Maybe some gear that they don't think will sell well
Some toys for strongholds

And then invariably, people complain.

When does it stop? Ranked is NEVER going to be supported in the way some of you want. They actually have said as much. Why do you guys do this to yourselves. You must know that nothing is going to change.
Below this is my referral link. If you press it you get free stuff and I get free stuff. This makes you, me....and Bioware happy, but don't let that stop you!
Referral Link---> http://www.swtor.com/r/fDdy48 <---Referral Link

Transcendent
08.08.2017 , 03:45 PM | #105
Quote: Originally Posted by Master-Nala View Post
Why do you guys do this to yourselves. You must know that nothing is going to change.
That's rhetorical right?

Thanks to everyone who has used my Refer a Friend link over the years, may the force be with you.

royren
08.08.2017 , 05:30 PM | #106
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

The season 8 rewards blog is now live: http://www.swtor.com/info/news/news-article/20170804

-eric
Also those weapons looks way too bland , for 100,000k tokens I need something can stand out like furious saber or peacemaker.
At least add some glowing effects !!! I could imagine I myself wouldn't be able to tell it is pvp weapon if I zoom out on my character, not even to mention others !

Master-Nala
08.08.2017 , 06:20 PM | #107
Quote: Originally Posted by Transcendent View Post
That's rhetorical right?
More or less, I don't see why people keep supporting ranked, but I don't expect any answers either.
Below this is my referral link. If you press it you get free stuff and I get free stuff. This makes you, me....and Bioware happy, but don't let that stop you!
Referral Link---> http://www.swtor.com/r/fDdy48 <---Referral Link

Transcendent
08.09.2017 , 12:38 AM | #108
Quote: Originally Posted by Master-Nala View Post
More or less, I don't see why people keep supporting ranked, but I don't expect any answers either.
I haven't entered ranked since BioWare failed to balance classes each season, failed to provide decent matchmaking, failed to announce season starts and ends plus the rewards you were working to (as well as elo ratings required from the onset of the season), failed to implement decent anti-cheat, failed to address win trading properly and many other reasons.

I haven't supported it for a long time, and increasing UC rewards is just going to make ranked even worse than the mess that it is now (alongside the rubbishrubbishrubbishrubbish gearing system).

Thanks to everyone who has used my Refer a Friend link over the years, may the force be with you.

DarthOvertone
08.11.2017 , 09:04 AM | #109
Anyone that PvPs for a reward is a douche.
Alphanoob, Alpha-zen (among others) - Garbage S1 Champion
Ebon Hawk | Harbinger
SWTOR 4.3: It was good while it lasted. Thanks BW

Darth-Gorog
08.11.2017 , 01:03 PM | #110
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthOvertone View Post
Anyone that PvPs for a reward is a douche.
Why would someone do ranked if there was no incentive?