Quest raiding.

foleylantz

Would love to see some future raids which puts you in a semi long quest line instead of the classic boss gauntlet.

Havent done any operations yet so im in the dark and might be onto old news.

But i would love to see an instanced outdoor area where you have to solve a war conflict for example with some diffrent paths in the quests for diffrent bosses and the likes.

Discuss ideas =)

The level 10 flashpoint is the only content with group quests, and it's phenomenally fun. You see the other characters up close, you decide to kill somebody or not, you talk smack to your enemies. It enhances and contextualizes the multiplayer stuff as well as, if not better than, single-player RPG content.

Not trying to be a conventional troll, but clearly Bioware was too scared to admit their own narrative cutscenes might work really, really well on multiplayer content. They just superstitiously decided to copy other MMOs, fearing they'd alienate somebody.

"More people play World of Warcraft than Bioware games and Warcraft has no cutscenes..." Classic spreadsheet corporate-think.

The level 10 flashpoint is the only content with group quests, and it's phenomenally fun. You see the other characters up close, you decide to kill somebody or not, you talk smack to your enemies. It enhances and contextualizes the multiplayer stuff as well as, if not better than, single-player RPG content.

Not trying to be a conventional troll, but clearly Bioware was too scared to admit their own narrative cutscenes might work really, really well on multiplayer content. They just superstitiously decided to copy other MMOs, fearing they'd alienate somebody.

"More people play World of Warcraft than Bioware games and Warcraft has no cutscenes..." Classic spreadsheet corporate-think.

Wouldnt call that trolling at all.

I can sort of see that BW isnt fully embracing the questing as they let out to be.

But we will see, i imagine more like the FP you mention in the future.

That brings me to thought. A more personal raid (bad phrasing i know).

Would be cool if each class had its own raid enviorment.

Why not just make Chapter 6 a raid chapter? Where you have to bring friends...With its own narrative. And when you bring three friends they each have to roll for three diffrent supporting roles.

Say one lover, one sidekick and one rival or something.

Each have their own dialogs, where as you and the others have to guess what he is anwsering for social score. ect.

WOULD BE AWSOME, and say by the end of the chapter the rival role can turn out to be the last boss where three of you fight him pvp. Or a totally diffrent outcome.

Sooo much potential