December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At this point, not only am I convinced that this "Early Game Access" is a mythological *********** creature that doesn't really exist, I'm upset that I was promised 5 days early--yet will not receive it.

To go further, there's people that got in on the 9th, and I turned my code in on the 7th. False advertisement AND not following the "timeline or pre orders"...way to start an MMO franchise.

12.15.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to play

12.13.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Standard Edition

12.07.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

12.07.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Standard Edition Pre-Order

No email yet but my play button lighted up :)

Have heart fellow decemberists, you'll get in tomorrow.

I preordered December 8th, have to wait till tomorrow. So annoying, IMO this was a really bad idea for a pre-game launch. I could have ordered sooner but didn't to save a little money and in return i am punished. Had a few free days and now back to work tomorrow. I'm borderline sour with this game already. Just venting.

Honestly, I have not yet complained, but I really think they lost out on a public relations win to end this. I mean I am a little disappointed to see only a weeks worth of people being left out.

By the way I am on the 8th and not in. If I had got it, I would be just as disappointed in leaving so few behind. I could have understood ending at December but seriously 7 days?

I find the whole steggering/waiting thing so unprofessional. No idea if you may or may not get it, everybody going crazy waiting if the get an email, lets be honest, a company with a good reputation would of done things a bit more differently... anyhow, grats to all that go in today.