pvp gear in role play?

chosonman

I understand what expertise doe in pvp arena play but how does that translate when out int tge field? Do the bonus from expertise still apply when fighting other faction on Oricon?

The expertise bonus applies anytime you're in combat with another player (it's likely linked to the trauma debuff you get from PvP combat).

I understand what expertise doe in pvp arena play but how does that translate when out int tge field? Do the bonus from expertise still apply when fighting other faction on Oricon?

Open world has no bolster so anyone wearing pvp gear fighting someone who has none will do a lot more damage and take a lot less.

Do the bonus from expertise still apply when fighting other faction on Oricon?

The definition of "role play" as I know it does not contain constant fighting against others.

"Role Play" as far as I know it from pen & paper role-playing is rather a social play with other people together in order to form a story line am,ongst the own group.

What you define as "role play" seems to be merely Blizzard-infused hack & slay. No wonder that games like Drakensang just don't sell. Becaiuse Blizzard et. al. has successfully trained almost everyone else that loomking out for loot and constantly killiung others = "role play". Thank Blizzard for "inventing" this definition of "role-play".

"I killed, therefore I performed a role." Shakespeare would have rolled his eyes over that.

Thanks for your insite. I actually have a lot of questions regatding role play as well. Im kind of confused as to exactly what role play it. When I played SWG (Star Wars Galaxies) roles were a little clearer as in some players were weopons makers or tailors, armorers, others were enforcers etc... This game is kind of a mangery of roles.