Kilokov

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

Where can I get the Republic Command Carbine?:sy_havoc:

Thanks

It's a quest reward from one of your last class missions on Ord Mantell as a Trooper. If you gave it up, tough ****. That's (as far as I'm aware) the only way to get one. I think I saw some of them on the GTN when the game first launched, but I can't remember if that was a bug, or whether the schematics actually dropped for Armstechs.

It's a quest reward from one of your last class missions on Ord Mantell as a Trooper. If you gave it up, tough ****. That's (as far as I'm aware) the only way to get one. I think I saw some of them on the GTN when the game first launched, but I can't remember if that was a bug, or whether the schematics actually dropped for Armstechs.
I don't think I've gotten there yet not given up.

Anybody got a picture of a Spec Ops Carbine?

Thanks

Is this what you are looking for: E-102 Spec Ops Disintegrator?

If so, unfortunately, as far as I know this model is not available in game with this particular coloring.

Having said that, the model is used with other rifles:

• Elegant Modified Blaster Rifle: Probably the easiest and cheapest to get as it is crafted. It is an "empty-shell" that you need to mod. There should be several on sale on your GTN.
  • M-500 Nova Disintegrator: Random drop. Check the GTN. Needs remodding as it comes with +Cunning barrel/mods.
  • X-115 Heavy Sonic Carbine: Another random drop. Check the GTN. Needs remodding as it comes with +Cunning barrel/mods.

Don't forget that you can also preview weapons on the GTN and vendors.

Happy hunting.

Is this what you are looking for: E-102 Spec Ops Disintegrator?

If so, unfortunately, as far as I know this model is not available in game with this particular coloring.

Having said that, the model is used with other rifles:

• Elegant Modified Blaster Rifle: Probably the easiest and cheapest to get as it is crafted. It is an "empty-shell" that you need to mod. There should be several on sale on your GTN.
  • M-500 Nova Disintegrator: Random drop. Check the GTN. Needs remodding as it comes with +Cunning barrel/mods.
  • X-115 Heavy Sonic Carbine: Another random drop. Check the GTN. Needs remodding as it comes with +Cunning barrel/mods.

Don't forget that you can also preview weapons on the GTN and vendors.

Happy hunting.

No, this one.

I don't see view in 3D do I have to be logged in?

No. When you are looking at a weapon on TorHead, on the right side of the page you will see a "box" called "Quick Facts", and just to left of the words "Quick Facts" , and outside the "box", you will see the yellow "View in 3D" link.

Hope that helps.

If it had the magazine sticking out the side what rifle would it be?

Thanks

As far as I remember there are some low level rifles that have the magazine sticking out the side (I seem to remember them dropping in Taris). However they are not moddable so you get to use them for 2-3 levels and that's it. The Republic Command Rifle (and any other custom rifle) on the other hand is moddable so you can just keep upgrading it with Barrels, Mods and Enhancements as you level to keep it up to date.

• 2 weeks later...