Galen Marek vs Luke Skywalker

epicfear

Ok, so... I have been wondering for a while who would win in a fight between the two: Galen Marek, aka stakiller, aka the walking force wrecking ball, or luke "jedi grand master of awesome" skywalker.

I am of the opinion that the universe would implode due to the awesomeness before either won.

Luke...

This is how it would go down my head

General Kota is watching from a distance

Marek approaches Skywalker and ignites his lightsaber.

Half a second passes and then there is a bright light and suddenly ashes remain where Marek stood half a second before. His Lightsaber is still in the air and then it drops, and Luke is seen meters away from Marek enjoying a Starbucks coffee.

Kota blinks.

Luke...

This is how it would go down my head

General Kota is watching from a distance

Marek approaches Skywalker and ignites his lightsaber.

Half a second passes and then there is a bright light and suddenly ashes remain where Marek stood half a second before. His Lightsaber is still in the air and then it drops, and Luke is seen meters away from Marek enjoying a Starbucks coffee.

Kota blinks.

^This. Except for one thing. Starbucks? I think Luke is more of a home-made kind of guy. Or maybe he prefers blue milk?

To say that Luke would win this fight before it started would be a bit of a exaduration. He'd win pretty easily, but not before they engaged for several minutes I think.

/facepalm.

If he made the likes of Darth Caedus who is WAY beyond Starkiller, look almost amateur by comparison then it isn't even a battle, it's a suicide attempt by Marek.

/facepalm.

If he made the likes of Darth Caedus who is WAY beyond Starkiller, look almost amateur by comparison then it isn't even a battle, it's a suicide attempt by Marek.

I think if he told Kota he was going after Luke, Kota would /facepalm and just hand him a blaster.

"Might as well just kill yourself now...boy."

I love Mark Hamill's Joker! And that's the exact reply I would expect from him.

On amore serious note: unless Galen Marek turned into a Force god when I wasn't looking, he has a - sideways 8 thing percent chance of even flinching in a duel with Luke.

/facepalm.

??? Galen beat Sidious. I imagine that you'll argue that Sidious wasn't really trying, but you'd be wrong if you said that.

Like I've said before, I don't think that men at the level of Galen Marek would go down quickly to anyone. Like I've said before, I think there is a level at which you just simply don't get squashed by anyone. Galen Marek is at that level. Don't confuse what I'm saying, because I still think that Luke would beat him in a matter of minutes (which is a quick duel).

But it doesn't matter, we both agree that Luke would beat him with relative ease, so there's no point in haggling over it.

??? Galen beat Sidious. I imagine that you'll argue that Sidious wasn't really trying, but you'd be wrong if you said that.

Like I've said before, I don't think that men at the level of Galen Marek would go down quickly to anyone. Like I've said before, I think there is a level at which you just simply don't get squashed by anyone. Galen Marek is at that level. Don't confuse what I'm saying, because I still think that Luke would beat him in a matter of minutes (which is a quick duel).

But it doesn't matter, we both agree that Luke would beat him with relative ease, so there's no point in haggling over it.

We do agree that the duel would be quick, but much quicker than you believe. Luke becomes 200% of Sidious' power. That's like double the power of the most powerful Sith Lord ever. Luke could manipulate the Force in ways never seen before. He's powerful enough to face a Force god in battle.

About the Marek/Sidious fight. Sidious was not in his prime then. His prime comes when he is reborn and can use his full power. That is to my knowledge of course. I'm sure Rayla will correct me if I'm wrong.

We do agree that the duel would be quick, but much quicker than you believe. Luke becomes 200% of Sidious' power. That's like double the power of the most powerful Sith Lord ever. Luke could manipulate the Force in ways never seen before. He's powerful enough to face a Force god in battle.

About the Marek/Sidious fight. Sidious was not in his prime then. His prime comes when he is reborn and can use his full power. That is to my knowledge of course. I'm sure Rayla will correct me if I'm wrong.

Just a question where did u get the 200% from?

Just a question where did u get the 200% from?

Leland Chee and George Lucas. I don't know if I'll be able to find the quote. I think Chee said it on a blog of his or something.

EDIT: Couldn't find the exact quote, but Luke Skywalker realized Anakin Skywalker's potential and became the most powerful being in the galaxy. But I don't really need evidence, just look at what he's done with the Force.

Edited by Aurbere

Ok, so... I have been wondering for a while who would win in a fight between the two: Galen Marek, aka stakiller, aka the walking force wrecking ball, or luke "jedi grand master of awesome" skywalker.

I am of the opinion that the universe would implode due to the awesomeness before either won.

Galen won in TFU: The Ultimate Sith Edition

In ultimate sith edition he also managed to kill obi-wan, then kill obi-wan's force ghost, and choke someone in orbit from the caves leading to echo base. of course, with the ultimate sith edition being non-canon, take that how you will. of course, no matter who actually won the fight, odds are the surrounding area will be all but destroyed. Galen does not take into account things like "Collateral Damage"