Mandalore battle ring arena is broken! Fix it ASAP pls

omaan

and dropping their sub lol

It's hard to take you seriously when you say stuff like this. Sounds more than a little hyperbolic, especially considering you demand a response from the devs after only a day about a bug on a forum not about bugs

File a bug report in game or post this in the bug report forum.

It's hard to take you seriously when you say stuff like this. Sounds more than a little hyperbolic, especially considering you demand a response from the devs after only a day about a bug on a forum not about bugs

File a bug report in game or post this in the bug report forum.

The problem is this bugg was reported in 3 days after the new patch was implemented and there were some other threads in general discussion about this bugg YET devs ignore all bugg reports and not fixing them while this bugg is very serious since players aren't able to play sr properly.

Hellow devs? Any fixes are coming?People are tired to instant die at start and dropping their sub lol

and don't forget to fix this

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9638652#post9638652

You know it’s the weekend and they won’t respond. Plus they have a patch coming at the end of the week to fix some bugs. One would hope this is something they will address. But I wouldn’t hold your breath for an answer before the patch notes.

The map is fine for me, played it a zillion times now and all fine, with all classes, PW works, Phatomstride works, Leaps work. The only thing I found was that while running up, if you run against the wall to your left you get stuck and stop, but all you need to do is just back up and its fine.

The map is fine for me, played it a zillion times now and all fine, with all classes, PW works, Phatomstride works, Leaps work. The only thing I found was that while running up, if you run against the wall to your left you get stuck and stop, but all you need to do is just back up and its fine.

I’ve only had one thing after playing it about 30+ times and I think it was probably Dysnc, not a bug.

Dysnc is worse than before in every pvp map since the 5.9,2 patch. IMO, they really need to address this before doing anything else

• 2 weeks later...