Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is harb the most active NA server?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion

llayles
04.26.2016 , 10:10 AM | #1
Considering xfering my two highest level toons and abandoning the rest to die with JC.

I checked my ping today and it was fine.

I was wondering from players on harb what your average q times are for HM FPs during peak and off-peak hours, yolo warzones during peak and off-peak hours, and how easy or difficult it is to find a SM raid PUG (I have no intention of participating in high level raiding).

TUXs
04.26.2016 , 10:20 AM | #2
Please do it. It'll be a new game for you. And yes, it is the busiest server.

PuGs for the SM of the day are ALWAYS forming. PvP queues pop in a few minutes at most for regs, not sure on yolo. HM FPs pop quite easily too - I just haven't done them in ages, so I don't want to speak for them. If you join tactical GF queue, expect a pop in under a minute usually...it takes longer for people to respond than it does pop.

My suggestion to you - use a free character transfer first (referral link - not a plug for mine, use any one). If you have a disposable toon there that you scoped it out with, you already know it'll work out.

I promise you...night and DAY!
All warfare is based on deception • If his forces are united, separate them • If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near • A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer • 7-day FREE sub • FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

Temeluchus
04.26.2016 , 10:26 AM | #3
Harbinger is the busiest. Shadowlands is second and in my experience has a less toxic and more helpful community, but that has been my main server since the first server merge/migrations way back when.
"Men call me Darkstar, and I am of the night.”

Holocron
04.26.2016 , 10:33 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Temeluchus View Post
Harbinger is the busiest. Shadowlands is second and in my experience has a less toxic and more helpful community, but that has been my main server since the first server merge/migrations way back when.
Yeah Harb is still on top, though it seems Shadow is becoming a very close 2nd.

^ My referral link above is like a one night stand ^
You'll enjoy it...I'll enjoy it...And no one has to sneak out

llayles
04.26.2016 , 10:44 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
Please do it. It'll be a new game for you. And yes, it is the busiest server.

PuGs for the SM of the day are ALWAYS forming. PvP queues pop in a few minutes at most for regs, not sure on yolo. HM FPs pop quite easily too - I just haven't done them in ages, so I don't want to speak for them. If you join tactical GF queue, expect a pop in under a minute usually...it takes longer for people to respond than it does pop.

My suggestion to you - use a free character transfer first (referral link - not a plug for mine, use any one). If you have a disposable toon there that you scoped it out with, you already know it'll work out.

I promise you...night and DAY!
Alright, Darth Renasca is moving through the interdimensional wormhole to Harb right now! If all goes well Lord Aceline may follow in her footsteps and the Lafayette legacy will prosper once more!

e: Thanks for the link, btw.

TUXs
04.26.2016 , 11:01 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by llayles View Post
Alright, Darth Renasca is moving through the interdimensional wormhole to Harb right now! If all goes well Lord Aceline may follow in her footsteps and the Lafayette legacy will prosper once more!

e: Thanks for the link, btw.
You'll love it!!!

I'll shoot you a PM too.
All warfare is based on deception • If his forces are united, separate them • If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near • A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer • 7-day FREE sub • FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

xordevoreaux
04.26.2016 , 11:04 AM | #7
Horribly expensive though, relatively, isn't it? I suppose if people are desperate they'll pay the price.
Good luck wherever you go.

Quote:
Hey folks,

Character Transfers are once again available! As a part of the maintenance we just had, we removed the restriction on Regional Transfers. Players are now able to transfer from their server to any other server. Here is the updated pricing:•Transfer within the same region: 1,000 CC
•Regional Transfer: 1,500 CC

Thanks everyone!

-eric

MadDutchman
04.26.2016 , 11:04 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
You'll love it!!!

I'll shoot you a PM too.
At least until the hamsters go on strike again.
Demand: Are. We. There. Yet.

Use my referral link for free goodies.

TUXs
04.26.2016 , 11:06 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by MadDutchman View Post
At least until the hamsters go on strike again.
STOP SAYING THAT! It's been months since there was an issue...like 5-7 months I bet...don't jinx us

jimmorrisson
04.26.2016 , 02:06 PM | #10
Quote:
No. Harbinger is the most active West Coast & Asia server.
Thus Harbinger is the most active server period.