Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

TD-07A Blackguard Gauntlet's

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
TD-07A Blackguard Gauntlet's

josebernarsil
04.25.2016 , 06:58 PM | #1
Hello, are this gloves still in-game or are they just rare, rare, I've been looking on Shadowland's GTN for bout a week, but none have been posted, only rest of pieces have. The gloves are part of 3rd tier of smuggler only orange set. I'm willing to pay 500k for the gloves or we can work something out. I'm located on Shadowlands server pub side, PM Nico-okarr or COD the gloves to him, ty.

MishraArtificer
04.26.2016 , 01:08 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by josebernarsil View Post
Hello, are this gloves still in-game or are they just rare, rare, I've been looking on Shadowland's GTN for bout a week, but none have been posted, only rest of pieces have. The gloves are part of 3rd tier of smuggler only orange set. I'm willing to pay 500k for the gloves or we can work something out. I'm located on Shadowlands server pub side, PM Nico-okarr or COD the gloves to him, ty.
They are, indeed, rare, as they're part of a set of Random World Drops that used to drop on Voss, Corellia, and Ilum. With the changes to loot drops at the release of Game Update 4.0, however, gauging what drops where from who is mostly just a crapshoot.

That said, it's not a terribly popular set, so it should be cheap once you find one on the GTN.
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
Twiki (with or without Dr. Theopolis), Muffet, and Wesley Crusher could form a boy band and do a Buck Rogers/BSG/Trek crossover tour, then crash on a remote asteroid, meet up with Doctoor Zee, and save themselves by making a spaceship out of random Cylon debris... and it would still be less stupid than Jar Jar.
Behold...my referral link!

KyaniteD
04.26.2016 , 01:28 AM | #3
They're somewhat rare, but good news is that if you wait a little longer, the Blackguard set will be one of those that will be made available as legacy armor in 4.4.
Darkvs.Light:
Shepard Effect ᶩ彡
Donate your referral to
Dulfy / MMO-Fashion TORCommunityMe

JediQuaker
04.26.2016 , 08:21 AM | #4
You could try looking them up on Tor-fashion and taking a look at the similar sets listed there. You may find that there's a nearly identical looking piece that only differs by colour or some minor detail.
Hold water, a sieve may not, but hold another sieve, it will - Yoda..

Referral code - http://www.swtor.com/r/dZ8wSV