Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Datacron decoration missing?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Datacron decoration missing?

darthscotty
04.25.2016 , 02:32 PM | #1
Since 4.0 dropped I have not gotten a single one to drop in heroics. Do they not drop in heroics anymore? Were they moved to a vendor somewhere? Is it bugged? Do I just have amazingly bad luck? Anybody know what is going on with the datacron decorations that used to drop from heroics?
Quote: Originally Posted by Babby View Post
We don't tolerate facts around here.

Drudenfusz
04.25.2016 , 02:42 PM | #2
They still drop, but much less often. I got 2 or 3 in hundreds of heroics since then, the drop rate is far too low, and there are other threads in which I have already revealed my displessure with that.
My Old Republic Warring is Magic
Lana Everhope - The Drudenfusz Legacy, Shadow Tank on The Red Eclipse
When you play the game of PvP, you win or you die.
English version <- SWTOR Wiki -> German version

squirrelballz
04.25.2016 , 02:45 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Drudenfusz View Post
They still drop, but much less often. I got 2 or 3 in hundreds of heroics since then, the drop rate is far too low, and there are other threads in which I have already revealed my displessure with that.
^^This

I've ran about almost close to 800 heroics and only got 1 cunning datacron decoration. BW please restore the drop rates for the decorations.
Referral Link
Referral Benefits
"Luke, you're going to find that many of the truths we cling to
depend greatly on our own point of view." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi

DarkLordSnake
04.25.2016 , 05:07 PM | #4
I've been wondering this too, I haven't gotten any datacron decorations ever since 4.0, if I have it's been like one or two but that's it.

chouston
04.25.2016 , 05:31 PM | #5
hmm...Since 4.0 I have done over 1200 heroics with zero datacrons. I assumed they were moved to a vendor.

ObiWanBaikonur
04.26.2016 , 05:26 PM | #6
For what it's worth I got one on a random Nexu on Taris just playing through the story quests recently. But it's the first one I've picked up post-4.0
"You're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view." -Obi Wan Kenobi

Follow my adventures in the Republic of Georgia!