Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Trying to figure out what can be ACCOUNT-unlocked that you can buy via pve vendors

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Trying to figure out what can be ACCOUNT-unlocked that you can buy via pve vendors

BenduKundalini
04.23.2016 , 07:00 AM | #1
Hey there

So as some servers are about to be siphoned down and I plan to leave at least one "guard" char in all of them I was wondering what could be unlocked through collections that you BUY FROM THE GAME - WITH CREDITS.

Therefore, doesn't include the GTN (if nobody's around to sell anything).

Thoughts?

Starleash
04.23.2016 , 07:14 AM | #2
As far as I know the only items purchased with credits that you can unlock in collections for your whole accounts are those 1 credit items from reputation vendors.
My referral link (subscribers that use it get juicy rewards):
http://www.swtor.com/r/mcVFsz

KyaniteD
04.23.2016 , 07:26 AM | #3
Only credits, or credits and cartel certs?

The Crested Orokeet and Model FT-6 Pike from P-0A5 in cartel bazaar can be purchased for 50k and unlocked account-wide for 1cc once collected.
Darkvs.Light:
Shepard Effect ᶩ彡
Donate your referral to
Dulfy / MMO-Fashion TORCommunityMe

BenduKundalini
04.23.2016 , 08:09 AM | #4
Interesting, thanks! Gotta check that, though only my main legacy has cartel certs.

1 credit rep? Those in the bazaar like temple chairs? That can be unlocked through collections? I don't mean ported if you transfer, I mean I buy something on Begeren Colony and unlock it on Mantle of the Force (just did, but it was a cartel mount)

BenduKundalini
04.24.2016 , 07:52 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by KyaniteD View Post
Only credits, or credits and cartel certs?

The Crested Orokeet and Model FT-6 Pike from P-0A5 in cartel bazaar can be purchased for 50k and unlocked account-wide for 1cc once collected.
So awesome tip! Last time I checked that vendor it was sending something entirely different.

So I was able to unlock the orokeet (shouldn't have bought it as it's the same as the one from the unusual egg), the Pike however I couldn't unlock. But I did donate a copy to my guild and it's now flying in my flaship hangar's "holo map" thanks!

Yorioko
04.24.2016 , 07:56 AM | #6
I know you can buy, be it with credits or CCs items you equip and then bind into you collection.
This item is now copy-able to the player that unlocked it, with a fee usually of cartel coin you can then account open it.
These account opened items are available then on other servers as well. but only these.

And note legacy is servers based, not account based, so legacy based items is only server available, not account.

hope this helps some

BenduKundalini
04.24.2016 , 09:26 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Yorioko View Post
I know you can buy, be it with credits or CCs items you equip and then bind into you collection.
This item is now copy-able to the player that unlocked it, with a fee usually of cartel coin you can then account open it.
These account opened items are available then on other servers as well. but only these.

And note legacy is servers based, not account based, so legacy based items is only server available, not account.

hope this helps some
Not sure what you mean Yorioko. When you unlock something it becomes available to all toons on all servers. I do it all the time.

KyaniteD
04.24.2016 , 10:11 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by BenduKundalini View Post
So awesome tip! Last time I checked that vendor it was sending something entirely different.

So I was able to unlock the orokeet (shouldn't have bought it as it's the same as the one from the unusual egg), the Pike however I couldn't unlock. But I did donate a copy to my guild and it's now flying in my flaship hangar's "holo map" thanks!
The crested Orokeet is different than those you get from the eggs. It has a... crest.
Darkvs.Light:
Shepard Effect ᶩ彡
Donate your referral to
Dulfy / MMO-Fashion TORCommunityMe

BenduKundalini
04.26.2016 , 03:46 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by KyaniteD View Post
The crested Orokeet is different than those you get from the eggs. It has a... crest.
True dat!

Didn't pay attention enough (long pet list!)