Massive E3 Announcement on Monday

Frankt

**Update**

Free to play to level 15 (starting in July)

New warzone: Ancient Hypergates (This year)

Level cap increase and new combat abilities (This year)

New companion: HK-51 Droid (This Year)

New playable species: Cathar (This Year)

Nightmare mode (This Year)

New Operation: Terror from Beyond (This Year)

New World to Explore: Makeb (This Year)

New space mission: Space Station Assault (This Year)

Youtube video of announcement

If I missed anything please post in this thread and I will update.

So all the commericals running over the weekend for SWTOR is stating there is going to be a MASSIVE announcement on Monday at E3. Lets start the speculation to what it could be...

Early server transfers?

More Legacy stuff we dont know about yet?

Early Ranked Warzones?

Edited by Frankt
Update

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So all the commericals running over the weekend for SWTOR is stating there is going to be a MASSIVE announcement on Monday at E3. Lets start the speculation to what it could be...

Early server transfers?

More Legacy stuff we dont know about yet?

Early Ranked Warzones?

Pandas.

It will be an expansion pack with guild ship battles and open space pvp with warzones in space like bf2 where you have to fly into the enemy ship and destroy the hangars.

There will also be mega servers opening soon i.e. NA - 1 pvp, 1 pve, 1 rp EU - 1 pvp, 1 pve, 1 rp OC - 1 pvp, 1 pve, 1rp

One may dream right :)

Also, more people who rushed to other mmos that came out (tera) will now be coming back to this game because after playing the other mmos, they realize now just how good SWTOR is. :p TERAble!! :p

Edited by Sarfux

My prediction is that its either a combination of free transfer details, super servers, and the opening season of Ranked PvP. Or a new world event.

It will be either mega servers or expansion.

It will NOT be random event because they don't tell us those things, they said when they do them, they will just...happen without setting a time. They want to surprise us.

I know all you guys in here who are swirling your brandy right now HOPING it is an announcement for f2p so you can FINALLY get it out and say that "SEE I KNEW IT!!!? SEE I WAS RIGHT!!".

sorry buddies...the game is never going to be f2p. Maybe a trial free to play to a certain level. But will NOT be totally free to play I'll tell you that right now..

I know all you guys in here who are swirling your brandy right now HOPING it is an announcement for f2p so you can FINALLY get it out and say that "SEE I KNEW IT!!!? SEE I WAS RIGHT!!".

sorry buddies...the game is never going to be f2p. Maybe a trial free to play to a certain level. But will NOT be totally free to play I'll tell you that right now..

They already announced they're working on a permanent trial system that will be around everyday, but just locked at a certain level.

I'd never hope that the game is going F2P, F2P games are more expensive for my play style than P2P MMOs(I spent more on AoC playing it for a month after it went "F2P" than I ever did playing it while it was P2P). You better believe if this game's population keeps dropping like it is they will take a page from Turbine and go F2P to save what is left of the game and try to keep making money.

lol its not even related to TOR..its a completley new starwars game

You don't go to the biggest gaming convention there is with no new information or hype about your game. Even blizzard will be there hyping something new about the Panda.