Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Class Changes: Fury Marauder / Concentration Sentinel

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sentinel / Marauder
Class Changes: Fury Marauder / Concentration Sentinel
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Rion_Starkiller
08.16.2017 , 10:59 AM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by Bird_of_Thunder View Post
While you're right about Fury, where I think people see Carnage as being better is the absurd amount of burst it can get in about 4 seconds. Fury has the tools to succeed for sure, but Carnage has much higher burst, even if it's less consistent, and the playstyle is more fun to a lot of people so everyone tends to lean that way.

I personally am a Carnage main and I look my damage charts at the end of a match sometime and scratch my head on how I barely break 2k DPS when I'm annihilating opponents' health bars.
I agree. Carnage is a single target burst spec. It kills. It doesn't farm numbers.... unless you see a baddie spamming sweeping slash.

Anyway, I'd rather play a rage jugg over fury mara. Same spec slightly different.
Unsubbed because bored by lack of new content.
Quote: Originally Posted by Trolltar View Post
I believe he's quoting a frequent contributor to these forums. His name is Strawman.
Quote: Originally Posted by Edyn View Post
I like RNG because I'm better at being lucky than you are. l2p

alexroof
08.17.2017 , 01:48 AM | #72
Hey eric,

i have a question who is bugging me for quite some time now. There are some operation bosses who arent in particular friendly to the fury/concentration discipline of guardian/sentinel - juggernaut/marauder like for example core endphase in temple of sacrifice final fight against revan. The main issue in my opinion is zealous leap/obliterate from its animation you r like 6-7 metres outside if used.Will there be any changes? It makes me kinda sad that this discipline is not really recommendable for this or similiar fights in operations.

DarthSealth
08.20.2017 , 05:35 PM | #73
So Erica is this spec ever going to be as intended? As a semi burst and semi AOE? I mean I'll take my hat off and say the burst side is pretty awesome but lacks in AOE! At least buff smash or change the Kinectic dmg from Force crush to affect enemies in a radius? I mean I'd love the Force choke proc to be changed to make it more useful instead of 15 seconds cd decrease maybe something like you can choke multiple enemies? I hate Bioware for this they really know how to make things boring without that zest of life making abilities awesome really giving you choice! Making you feel more powerful!
If you click my referral link:- http://www.swtor.com/r/FjCtpt
I'll give you cookies