Acid Blades is a Nerf in the Wrong direction

Gradx

Acid Blades nerf destroys the Concealment tree more than Jarring Strike filling up the resolve bar.

Numbers point to losing 20% Armor Penetration as a 7% Overall damage nerf to Light Armor, 10% to Medium Armor, and a 15% Nerf against Heavy armor.

This is also a nerf to Operatives' sustained PvE damage, which, at the moment we cannot compare to other classes due to a lack of combat logs.

I do not play an operative at 50. I play an assassin, and wearing light armor with the 30% Armor talent from Insulation(?) in tier 1, I can survive a full Operative burst regularly with 50% health or more from a specific Champion-geared Operative on our server. This is wearing -light- armor, with half T2 and half T1 pvp gear.

The Endurance provided by PvP gear inflates health pools by a huge margin. The more endurance on gear, the less operatives become effective, as their out of stealth sustained damage frankly sucks.

The truth is, Operatives are currently the only consistent class that can counter sorcerors. I'd much rather see an Op nerf wait until Sorcerors get toned down.