Strike 1, Bioware

DarthBosss

EGA is no longer. This IS the launch. Stop fooling yourselves.

As you can see, more than half of the fanbase is unhappy. This isn't due to the fact that they didn't pre order soon enough, it's the fact that Bioware has the resources to do so much more with this, yet they choose not too.

5 waves of around 100k people, and on to the next day. Servers are just sitting there, hollow and inactive. This has angered many paying customers, and they should have put more thought into this before proceeding with Launch (EGA). They clearly stated that the servers can handle it. Unless they are lying to us? And don't forget to mention the apparent PvP exploit. This should have been common sense.

ie.

"We'll let around 500k in the first day, spread across about 100 servers, and give them EXP for every match they complete! They OBVIOUSLY cannot take advantage of this!"

Strike 1 Bioware. EA has an awful history with launches. Honestly, I wasn't surprised about any of this. But paying customers are angry. And no good comes from this so called "Staggered Launch".

Please, learn from this.

EGA is no longer. This IS the launch. Stop fooling yourselves.

As you can see, more than half of the fanbase is unhappy. This isn't due to the fact that they didn't pre order soon enough, it's the fact that Bioware has the resources to do so much more with this, yet they choose not too.

5 waves of around 100k people, and on to the next day. Servers are just sitting there, hollow and inactive. This has angered many paying customers, and they should have put more thought into this before proceeding with Launch (EGA). They clearly stated that the servers can handle it. Unless they are lying to us? And don't forget to mention the apparent PvP exploit. This should have been common sense.

ie.

"We'll let around 500k in the first day, spread across about 100 servers, and give them EXP for every match they complete! They OBVIOUSLY cannot take advantage of this!"

Strike 1 Bioware. EA has an awful history with launches. Honestly, I wasn't surprised about any of this. But paying customers are angry. And no good comes from this so called "Staggered Launch".

Please, learn from this.

You arent a paying customer yet. You preordered for up to 5 days early access, its not even the 15th yet.

Lol, I agree with you for the most part, but as I sit here I'm starting to laugh wondering if the moderators get paid....and if theyre getting paid overtime tonight.

I vote for a raise for the mods.

Now Quick! Delete this post before the malcontent spreads.

HURRY

DELETE DELETE DELETE!

Apparently you don't remember WoW launch where they did what you want, letting everyone in. MASSIVE problems for days on end.

Was so bad they gave most people 3-7 days credit on game time because the game was 100% unplayable for those 3 days because of constant server crashes.

Edited by Dhag

please refer to my sig...

GG

I happened to change my sig because of the numerous posts on this topic as well.

Lol, I agree with you for the most part, but as I sit here I'm starting to laugh wondering if the moderators get paid....and if theyre getting paid overtime tonight.

I vote for a raise for the mods.

Now Quick! Delete this post before the malcontent spreads.

HURRY

DELETE DELETE DELETE!

Awesome. We need a thread on a pay raise for mods.

Edited by Cpacal

Man, I literally just got back to this forum after remembering it was back up so I decided to play a little game of "Click a Random Thread" or CRT.

But it seems as if every thread I'm clicking on is the exact same one with a different creator. What are you, Sheeple of some sort? You and all the others are just being herded (not heard-ed) by Bioware and they probably don't even care about what you're saying.