Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The identity of the traitor in the war for Iokath

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
The identity of the traitor in the war for Iokath

Elessara
04.23.2017 , 11:50 AM | #121
Quote: Originally Posted by Celise View Post
just occurred to me, hk-55 could be that traitor. who knows how long HK-55 was held in a powered down mode, the idea has some logic to it because HK-55 is a droid and can be reprogrammed and have a hidden programme that activates every so often to evesdrop on anything important, being a droid as well, it makes it easier to record everything HK-55 sees.

what if the shroud was working for the scions and they were working for valkorion, it would make a lot more sense why the shroud manipulated Marr and the outlander to Zakuul, ultimately it gets valkorion and the shroud what they want, the ability to manipulate and control this threat for their own purposes. the shroud mentioned that it hated the outlander and it may have had a longer term plan in place and using HK-55 at the right time through Tyth or the scions at the very least goes some way of confirming that there is still a plan in place to contain the outlander/commander.
Not everyone has HK-55. His return was a subscriber reward so for a lot of people HK-55 was destroyed and completely unrepairable.

Celise
04.23.2017 , 12:25 PM | #122
Quote: Originally Posted by Elessara View Post
Not everyone has HK-55. His return was a subscriber reward so for a lot of people HK-55 was destroyed and completely unrepairable.
then why is zo-om on the main characters when you get through the shroud? it's known to be a replicator droid, it could easily impersonate a scion and retain a shielded core with everything the shroud it, slowly unraveling into the droids mind.

it wouldn't make sense to have zo-om as a main character if one can't get access to hk-55 after chapter 8.

Elessara
04.23.2017 , 12:32 PM | #123
then why is zo-om on the main characters when you get through the shroud? it's known to be a replicator droid, it could easily impersonate a scion and retain a shielded core with everything the shroud it, slowly unraveling into the droids mind.

it wouldn't make sense to have zo-om as a main character if one can't get access to hk-55 after chapter 8.
The Shroud of Memory chapter was a subscriber reward. Not everyone gets Z0-0M either. A lot of people may have no idea who that is.

Why are they on the Main Characters list? Not sure, to be honest. But I sincerely doubt they're going to make the betrayer a droid that could be destroyed in many people's games or a droid that many people have never even heard of much less met in game.

Kalischa
04.23.2017 , 12:35 PM | #124

Not everyone has zo-om as a companion, because not everyone has access to the bonus chapter as it was a subscriber reward

Ralei
04.23.2017 , 01:16 PM | #125
Quote: Originally Posted by Kalischa View Post
Not everyone has zo-om as a companion, because not everyone has access to the bonus chapter as it was a subscriber reward
And some psychos actually killed Zo-om.

I did. I killed Zoom.

Elessara
04.23.2017 , 01:20 PM | #126
Quote: Originally Posted by Ralei View Post
And some psychos actually killed Zo-om.

I did. I killed Zoom.
I didn't ... I didn't even know you *could* kill her lol.

Ghobling
04.23.2017 , 03:25 PM | #127
this is exactly why she should be considered and you are missing the point of what she is anyway, a sith. she will always have another angle to play, that is what a sith does. she will look for the best way to take you out with maximum punishment, in knowing who you are and exactly what you will do while being there personally to oversee these choices, this makes for a perfect envionment to learn everything about her enemy from within and know exactly how to counter it or prevent it before there is even a problem.

same for theron and it's because he is a spy, it's his job to become someone else, to learn, to sabotage and divide targets up by suspicion either on behalf of a group he represents or for his own goals. he is a spy and by default you can never trust him.
Talking about Theron as a trained spy. Imagine the outcome with romanced Theron being the traitor and telling you getting close to you was a part of the job - that's actually pretty heartbreaking.

casirabit
04.23.2017 , 03:40 PM | #128
Quote: Originally Posted by Ghobling View Post
Talking about Theron as a trained spy. Imagine the outcome with romanced Theron being the traitor and telling you getting close to you was a part of the job - that's actually pretty heartbreaking.
No in my sorceress view. That is asking for death p.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj https://poshmark.com/closet/tmcevoy1121

Nefla
04.23.2017 , 03:45 PM | #129
Quote: Originally Posted by Ghobling View Post
I think I would throw my laptop out the third story window

Elessara
04.23.2017 , 04:28 PM | #130
Quote: Originally Posted by Nefla View Post
I think I would throw my laptop out the third story window
I would actually probably unsub. Been subscribed since early access non-stop and that would be the straw for me.