Origin buy mechanism?

Neradin

Ok. I tried hard to find answer for this. Believe me.

Standard happen to me. Registred Early access and Digital deluxe preorder. I buy this over Origin online shop. I verified now and they billed 5€ for that.

Question: While I preorder Digital deluxe edition and was not billed for it. Do they bill me for game cost around 16th (thats anounced time to release codes for digital edition) and send code to my e-mail. Or is there something wrong and you guys went through similar mechanism and alredy pay game cost? I check EA/origin page and I have no pending orders there on my account. In fact there is absolutely nothing about my previous order even though I redeem those preorder codes from them.

Please tell me how this mechanism works for Digital preorders. Do I have to "buy it again" even though I preorder it and aceept full payment?

I hope that somebody understand my concern and is able to give me an answer or link to information about that so I can turn off panick mode...

Thanks in advance

Ok. I tried hard to find answer for this. Believe me.

Question: While I preorder Digital deluxe edition and was not billed for it. Do they bill me for game cost around 16th (thats anounced time to release codes for digital edition) and send code to my e-mail. Or is there something wrong and you guys went through similar mechanism and alredy pay game cost? I check EA/origin page and I have no pending orders there on my account. In fact there is absolutely nothing about my previous order even though I redeem those preorder codes from them.

They are supposed to start billing for the remainder of the balance beginning on the 16th, so you are correct about that.

As far as it not showing up in your pending orders, I don't know why it does not. I have however asked Origin about that and was told they could see my order based off the order number I gave them from my confirmation email.

Ok Thanks for answer. Important question. How did you contact Origin? May be Im dumb, but afteŕ 45min search in Origin help section and their page I was not able to find any contact (email) information or possiblity to creat ticket with this question (Why there is my order not visible on their page?)