SOA "hard mode" - Did they make it easier?

I did SOA "hard" mode the other day. First time in several weeks (have to be 8 ppl on the server. Its almost impossible. Should be a achievement title just for that to be honest).

Have they nerfed the lightning balls and how hard he hits when enraged? Felt like a cakewalk. Lightning balls in the raid but none really hurt. SOA enraged but still failed to kill ppl.

Whats going on.

Edited by DarthNiktu

I did SOA "hard" mode the other day. First time in several weeks (have to be 8 ppl on the server. Its almost impossible. Should be a achievement title just for that to be honest).

Have they nerfed the lightning balls and how hard he hits when enraged? Felt like a cakewalk. Lightning balls in the raid but none really hurt. SOA enraged but still failed to kill ppl.

Whats going on.

The balls are far more forgiving., the enrage on Soa always been a joke imo.

The lightenballs were "fixed" rather than nerfed. Instead of doing like 10-15k damage, theyre doing 5k now. Makes it a cakewalk yeah. Took half a raid of virgins in a 16 man and one shot it. So yeah :p

When it was "broken" we spent a good 10-15 hours wiping on it.

They Lightning balls do half the damage now. Players thrown into the air no longer take damage, and when they come down, they conveniently get dropped off on a platform instead of in the middle of the room. The fight is really cakewalk now.

They should have fixed the boss, not nerf him to oblivion.

The lightenballs were "fixed" rather than nerfed. Instead of doing like 10-15k damage, theyre doing 5k now. Makes it a cakewalk yeah. Took half a raid of virgins in a 16 man and one shot it. So yeah :p

When it was "broken" we spent a good 10-15 hours wiping on it.

Same here! I have nightmares about SOA. And thats even without doing nightmare mode! :cool:

Thanks for the info guys. I had a moment were I felt like an idiot when I told this team that we wiped a lot on the lightning. "Watch the lightning balls guys, we wiped a lot on those when they hit the raid"

They Lightning balls do half the damage now. Players thrown into the air no longer take damage, and when they come down, they conveniently get dropped off on a platform instead of in the middle of the room. The fight is really cakewalk now.

They should have fixed the boss, not nerf him to oblivion.

It's probably not that easy to code that(Ball Lightning-target not getting whirled for example) and in the end would've achieved the same thing.